HAVE: Japanese Maple Seedlings 2010

trish_ca(CA 8)April 9, 2010

I have a new crop of these seedlings coming up and would like to trade them for non bonsai plants such as herbs, daffodils, dwarf irises...what do you have to trade?

Thanks!

Trish

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jnubbca(5b)

Hello, I have some basil I started growing inside in December. It didn't germinate until march, and now the sprouts are still only 2" tall, bonsai basil, I guess. I could send you some and maybe you'll have better luck than me, I just won't be able to get it out until late next week at the earliest. (Busy summer schedule) I'd love to have a Japanese Maple seedling or two if this works, since nobody has responded to you in two months.

Skylar

Bookmark   June 12, 2010 at 4:48PM
mainegaertner

Hi, I have quite a few herbs. I have lots of seeds, catnip, basil, purple basil, oregano, dill. I also have quite a few African Violets I can get leaves off of for starters plants.
Darike

Bookmark   July 26, 2010 at 6:59AM
cardarlin(5)

Hello,

I have TB Irises Mixed Variety but mostly purple, purple and beige. I would like two seedlings atleast if at all possible. One for me and one for a friend. We are both trying to get into bonsai. Let me know if your interested.

Here is a link that might be useful: Iris, yellows are all gone. Purples not pictured but many left.

Bookmark   September 5, 2010 at 9:21PM
palmsarepretty

i have moon flower and i love japanese maple and want one so bad and i would be more than happy to trade it fora jm

Bookmark   July 17, 2011 at 2:05PM
thehodge

Id love a jap maple itd go great beside my maple amure but i have nothing to trade apt living and all but if you can spare one it wouldnt be forgotten and maybe i could hook u up with a tamirand when they come up.

Bookmark   February 14, 2012 at 6:55PM
Walp

My husband would be thrilled to trade with you. We have Bird House Gourds, Mesclun mix, Dill, Lovage

Bookmark   July 4, 2013 at 6:27PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Japanese Maple Seeds Fresh seed!
Heirloom Japanese Maple seeds (Acer Palmatum) Trading...
kent_t
WANTED: Bonsai Plant Gift Ideas
My friend has bought a new house so there is a small...
himali.patel
WANTED: would love a paper birch sapling
If anyone has some paper birch saplings or seeds id...
thehodge
WANTED: please helpppp - juniper bonsai -
im a newbie regarding bonsai... i just bought mine...
kogski_bugartski
HAVE: Japanese Maple seeds
Heirloom Japanese Maple seeds (Acer Palmatum) Trading...
kent_t
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™