HAVE: Japanese maple seedlings

trish_ca(CA 8)April 14, 2007

I have many japanese maple seedlings for trade. They have their first set of true leaves so they are still very small...about 2-3 inches tall. Since these are from seeds, I don't know what they will look like when they mature, but now they range from a variety of red tinged down to green leaves...none look like they are solid red. If you are interested let me know..I want to get the rest of them dug up before they get walked on or the the little wild things around here dine on them. I can send a dozen at a time..more if you want.

Thanks!

Trish

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
irene_kamel(7 (NoVA))

Trish, I would love to have some of these (if any left) for postage. (I don't have anything on your want list, or else I'd offer that). Please let me know :)

Bookmark   April 19, 2007 at 1:30AM
plantman_007

I would love to have some myself. I really don't have anything to offer, I'm relatively new. Would you take postage,etc.?

Bookmark   April 23, 2007 at 9:01PM
seedman_grower

I would love some seedlings I have lots of scotch pine christmas tree seed if you are intrested thanks I also have lots of bubble wrap pouches they are not in envelops but they are envelope 5x7 size let me know

Bookmark   April 28, 2007 at 11:12PM
michelleleematthews(7)

Trish,

Do you still have any of these seedlings left? If so, could you let me know how much postage would be as I do not have anything to trade for that's on your list.
Thanking you in advance.
Michelle

Bookmark   May 15, 2007 at 2:39PM
nomadh(10-11/so cal)

I'd like to try some J.M.s . I have pond plants and bamboo to trade or perhaps a reblooming bearded iris. OR postage if you prefer.
Thanks, Damon

Bookmark   June 27, 2007 at 6:57PM
coatimum

I would love to receive seedlings from you. I have redbud and red cedar seedlings or postage.

Bookmark   July 1, 2007 at 10:58PM
gardenof-imagination

Hello, I love some of these too. Do you have any left?

I have MANY MANY Eastern Red Bud seedlings, a couple of hostas, and some Ivy to trade.

Or I'm happy to pay shipping.

Angela

Bookmark   August 28, 2007 at 10:39AM
phoenix15

Trish,

If you still have any, I'm interested. I'll gladly pay shipping. I don't have anything to trade, but if you want to get any off your hands, let me know.

Travis

Bookmark   September 29, 2007 at 1:09PM
ilovegrowingplants(ZONE 9)

trish im new to bonsai. If you have any left please contact me I will gladly pay whatever you want. my email is hypnoticecstacy@yahoo.com

Bookmark   June 3, 2008 at 2:47PM
normansmom(3-4)

Hi Trish. If you had Japanese Maple seedlings this spring, you should have them again next spring I would think.

I have both purple Japanese Iris and Japanese Rooftop Iris (cristata) to trade. I could ship the iris this fall or next spring if you would like either.

let me know what you think.

Regards,
Elizabeth

Bookmark   June 13, 2008 at 5:55PM
More Discussions
wanted: shipping a bonsai tree from japan to the us.
I am heading to Japan for summer classes and I am a...
new-b
WANTED: Bonsai
Hello Just looking for some Bonsai starters in the...
CoreyC
HAVE: Japanese Maple Seeds Fresh seed!
Heirloom Japanese Maple seeds (Acer Palmatum) Trading...
kent_t
HAVE: Bald Cypress
Have some Bald Cypress seedlings that are about 12...
carino2010
Fastest Growing Bonsai?
Hello all! I was curious about what might be the best...
nevada89005
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™