wanted: looking to sase for bulbs

indemand01September 27, 2013

I can send postage for a Large Flat-Rate Box from USPS (The box is free at the Post Office).

I am looking for bulbs of any kind. My yard looks yucky in the Spring until the Woodland Phlox, Stock, Creeping Phlox, and Salvia starts to bloom.

I have until Nov. 3rd to get them in the ground before the frost (According to Farmer's Almanac).

Email - indemand01@gmail.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
senjanevada(9)

indemand10, you do have Lowes or Walmart closeby? they sell a big bag of daffodil bulbs for $15 and package 9 bulbs of tulips, daffodil, etc for about $3.50, just a thought.

I have 99c store here sells pack of 3 tulips for 99c, what I will go for this season.

happy planting

Bookmark   October 10, 2013 at 1:53AM
Queen-Gardener(5 OH)

That's not very helpful. A lot of bulbs "naturalize" aid try to conquer the world, and sometimes people have LOTS of bulbs to divide and share, and sometimes people want more variety than what everyone else in America is planting from Walmart. I too would love to SASE or trade for spring bulbs, but it looks like I'll have to shell out the big bucks to buy what I see in the catalogues. I have grape hyacinth to share. Looks like this post is older, but it's near the top of the page, so I don't get it. Anyhow, that's just my 2 cents.

Bookmark   August 27, 2014 at 9:32AM
lindamarie

Requesting SASE is forbidden on GW anyway

Bookmark   January 26, 2015 at 12:51PM
More Discussions
Frozen Glad Bulbs
I screwed up. Dug up my gladiolus bulbs, but left them...
gorgar1
Miracle Gro for Narcissus?
Is the 'all- purpose' Miracle-Gro okay to use for feeding...
Theresa McHarney
Please Help! Can I plant allium bulbs in the spring?
Hello all, I just found this website yesterday and...
midwestplantsfan
Any small tulips which voles & squirrels won't eat?
I would love to plant some small tulips, in the 4 to...
Eimer
Poll: share what is blooming for you!
My brother in Zone 8 has daffodils blooming! What...
posierosie_zone7a__
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™