Wisconsin Spring Photos- My Daffodil Collection.

hostalover360(4)April 19, 2010

I just wanted to share my pictures of my flower gardens, with some of the type of Daffodils I have.

My Main garden, common Yellow Daffodils with Hyacthins.

Unknown Double Daffodl varity, I got these from my Aunt for free becuase she was taring a part garden with 100s of Daffodils, These are the only doubles I have in this garden.

These are some Pink varity Daffodils I just had to buy when I saw them for sale at a local Walmart, They don't say what kind they are, It just says White/Pink Daffodil.

This is another color I bought at a local Walmart, It also doesn't say the varity, just that there White/Orange.

These a Apricot Flowers, We got 2 trees but the second tree died when it was very young, We've never had even 1 fruit from this tree, although we get many flowers! Were planing on getting a pollinater Apricot tree this spring.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buyorsell888(Zone 8 Portland OR)

Pretty!

Bookmark   April 19, 2010 at 3:44PM
vetivert8(NI-NZ zone 9a)

That's a lovely picture of the apricot tree. I could almost smell it!

Pink-trumpet daffodils are definitely in my 'gotta have!' list, and, if I had to seriously reduce numbers I'd find Some Way of keeping them. I particularly enjoyed your use of the little heartsease as a foil for them. So nice!

Most of all - that delicious untouched vacant SPACE in your yard! Ooooooooh. YES!!!!

PS Loved the tractor!

Bookmark   April 20, 2010 at 3:49AM
hostalover360(4)

Thanks buyorsell2008 and vetivert. I never expected I'd have pink colored Daffodils this year, But when I saw them at Walmart, I knew I was going to buy some! and the little blue flowers in the backround of the pink Daffodils are Violas that have been coming up on there own!

Bookmark   April 20, 2010 at 11:58PM
iris_gal(z9 CA)

I love your daffodils.

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 2:54AM
More Discussions
forgot to plant bulbs- now they're sprouting- what can I do?
Hi I realise this question has already been asked but...
dysphorea
Storing Oxalis rhizomes
I've just repotted an old oxalis triangularis that's...
garystpaul
Ideas on Bulbs
Hello everyone, I was thinking of getting a bulb for...
nad0nad
Anyone growing Dutch Iris ?
Is anyone growing or has anyone grown Dutch Iris ? What...
maximus2015
Any small tulips which voles & squirrels won't eat?
I would love to plant some small tulips, in the 4 to...
Eimer
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™