I invite you to look at my gardening photos.

soilent_greenNovember 29, 2010

Hello,

Things are kind of slow on the GardenWeb right now, probably due to the holiday season and the gardening off-season for many. Just wanted to invite you to my photo page if you want to look at some (mostly) gardening-related photos. I am not the greatest photographer, but I think my photos get my point across.

I have no agenda and I am not trying to sell anything. Give them a look and feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Here is a link that might be useful: My flickr photosets.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
prairiemoon2 z6 MA

I am noticing on all the forums there are a lot of posts on the Conversation or Gallery side that are not responded to. I have a feeling people forget they are there. I LOVED your photos! You have a great garden. So much space. I'm envious! :-) Thanks for sharing!

Bookmark   January 2, 2011 at 5:53AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
soilent_green

prairiemoon2, thanks for your compliments. These sides of the forums are a bit quieter than the main forums. I do not think many people notice the forums' option links although they are plainly visible. Some of the areas are not really necessary either, IMHO, but they are a nice idea.

Lack of responses to this post do not bother me in the least because my images have view counters and show hundreds of views since I posted here. I have also received some nice emails from folks asking questions or offering suggestions. It is nice to see that people have an interest so I intend on continuing the concept and taking many (hopefully better) photos next gardening season.ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ -Tom

Bookmark   January 3, 2011 at 12:02PM
More Discussions
What to direct seed in eastern pa
Hi everyone. I'm begining to plan my garden for spring,...
mfran12345
Can I use grape leaves as mulch?
I have alot of chopped and dried grape vine leaves....
zzackey
over wintering cabbage family for second year seed
I'm interested in which cabbage family vegetables I...
matthias_lang
ridding tomato cages of septoria leaf spot
It is my understanding that septoria lasts on tomato...
elisa_z5
Are artichokes difficult to germinate?
I planted some 8 days ago... I got nothing. They are...
Peter
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™