WANTED: Asian Cucumber and Chinese broccli seeds

Jane_Rain(Zone 9)March 5, 2013

Hi everyone,

I am seeking Asian vegetable seeds, particularly interested in Asian cucumber seeds (long cucumber) such as Japanese Soyu Cucumber, Chinese broccoli (Gai Lan), Garland Chrysanthemum, baby bok Choi. I would also like to have arugula, green beans, Chive, dill, fennel seeds trade along with the Asian veg seeds if possible.

I have Goji berry, pasilla pepper, chilaca pepper, bitter melon , kobacha (Japanese pumkin), kiwi seeds, and limited morning glory and basil seeds as well. I don't know how to make the "trade list", no page editing button found.

Happy gardening!

Jane

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Jane_Rain(Zone 9)

This message is for "smallfern":

Thank you very much for reading my post and for your email, I am looking forward to communicating with you, but your member page was set up not allow others to reply because you don't allow other members to see your email address and didn't select "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site".. Could you please modify your profile page so I can send you email? Thank you.

P.S. Yes, baby bok choy means mean Xio Pai Cai (literally translated to Small White Veg).

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 19:21

Bookmark   March 19, 2013 at 7:14PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Texas Longhorn Okra
I have louisiana green velvet, red burgundy, little...
reyna1
HAVE: I-itoi multiplying onions
Hi Folks, I have these onion plants to trade. If interested...
twosunsaz
WANTED: Okra seeds & sweet corn
I'm not picky on the variety :) hope I have something...
LullabyF360
HAVE: veggies for trade
2012 seed trade list #asparagus beans yard long #banana...
granniemable
WANTED: Sixth Avenue Tomato, Insuk Wang Kong Bean
I am looking for: Tomato - Sixth Avenue Onion - Oregon...
earthnut
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™