bloomingbulb.com? adr bulbs?

coraloskiSeptember 26, 2010

Hi

Its my first time ordering bulbs. im in canada. I was about to place an order with veseys till i stumbled upon bloomingbulb.com and adr bulbs..their stuff is cheep and makes me go hmmmm? Also they have more of a selection then veseys or brent and beckys..i know i should spend more for better quality but im looking at buying a large amount and im just not sure anymore!!!!!!!

id appreciate any advice you have on buying bulbs and information about those two companies..

thanks!!!

calida

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pitimpinai(z6 Chicago)

Can you order from Van Engelen? They offer the best buy. I ordered a large number of bulbs from this place every year.

Bookmark   September 26, 2010 at 7:40PM
coraloski

hi and thanks but unfortunatlly they dont ship to canada..:(

Bookmark   September 28, 2010 at 12:05AM
fivefootmenace

I know this is an old post...if you still wanna know who to order from order from ADR bulbs. That's who I've been using and I'm never disappointed! I used bloomingbulb.com once and all of the bulbs were super tiny and most didn't come up in the spring, while the bulbs I got from ADR were huge and healthy and every flower bloomed.

Bookmark   August 22, 2011 at 3:11PM
gardengirl77

I know this is a older post but I just had to say that I have bought bulbs from both Blooming Bulb and ADR. The bulbs I got from Blooming Bulb were small and came up very short. Over the last three years I have ordered thousands of lily and tulip bulbs from ADR for my cut flower business, and they have ALWAYS been big and come up beautifully! They have good prices and great bulbs. You can't do any better than ADR in my opinion.

Bookmark   December 29, 2012 at 11:54PM
More Discussions
forgot to plant bulbs- now they're sprouting- what can I do?
Hi I realise this question has already been asked but...
dysphorea
Reblooming tulips
I don't have good luck with tulips the second year...
els60
What to do with tulip bulbs
Recent visitors from the Netherlands brought me 30...
chickadee3a
Gladiolus bulbs, direct sunlight
I would like to try planting some this spring in New...
xyz10
what to do now, amaryllis?
My amaryllis had 5 large blooms, than sent up another stock...
penroy
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™