Must move daffs...when?
I just found out that I have to relocate my vacation place where I have planted quite a few daffodils (among other plants!) I have until April 1 to finish everything, but I thought it might be better to do it now or later in fall when I would plant new daff bulbs so that they would have time to settle in. I don't have them marked, but I know where most are & will probably be digging up most of the bed anyway! Does anyone have any advice? Dig now? Wait a while? And should I expect them to bloom next spring? I feel like this would be little different than dividing them, but I'm shocked at having to find somewhere to move "buildings" to & could use some reassurance with regard to the plants!