dear: AL videoo to dvd??

xmikelx(6)March 24, 2011

HIIII!!

im mike and beginner home gardener and i want to try out als 511

so i was just thinking..... it would be absolutely amazing if Mister AL( tapla) did a video of him making and sifting>> this mix!! what do you think???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meyermike_1micha(5)

I think it would be a great idea, but he has already done so much here, plus more, and just a simple search for "Tapla" in the searchh bar will give you all you need to be very successful!

All you have to do is use your imagination by putting all his writings and pictures together in your mind:-)

Welcome to this forum by the way

Mike

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 4:39PM
tapla (mid-MI z5b-6a)

Thanks for the nice compliments, Mike & Mike. ;-)

I suppose if the right opportunity ever came up I'd make one, but I don't have much experience with getting digital images from me to you, other than the pics I post through Photobucket. I'll keep the thought in the back of my mind, though.

I'll join Mike in offering a friendly welcome, too! I hope you stay a while.

Al

Bookmark   March 25, 2011 at 6:30PM
jodik_gw

Welcome, Mike... do stick around!

Al is a great teacher, a fountain of vetted knowledge... and I think you'll find everything you're looking for right here in this forum! If not, please don't hesitate to ask. One of us will be happy to direct you to the information you seek!

Bookmark   March 26, 2011 at 10:57AM
xmikelx(6)

Mike: you are so0o0o0o right. i guess i am being greedy or something, im more of a visual learner. so i guess i do have to use my imagination. B)

tapla: do appreciate the info! i must admit it is alot for me. i ahve lurked on the forum for a few months and you are very patient! very well known here. your name is all over the container forum lol. amazing pictures and plants.

jodik: thank you very much

everyone is really nice! thank you !!

Bookmark   March 28, 2011 at 4:58PM
jodik_gw

You're very welcome... there's a very good group of people here, for the most part. You'll get to know who's who, and what's what in no time. The support is nice to have, especially when questions come up.

I think Al should make a video, too... but I'm really just happy that he takes the time to help us, so generously. :-)

Bookmark   March 28, 2011 at 7:48PM
More Discussions
aphid issue + not many predators
Hello, dear Container G people!!! So, let me know if...
Need2SeeGreen
CONTAINER SOILS - WATER MOVEMENT and RETENTION XXII
Hello! Houzz's new format has presented some challenges,...
tapla (mid-MI z5b-6a)
Help! My kumqat is dying
Hello everyone, I am hoping to get some help related...
bashchelik
meyer lemon tree leaves yellowing
I have a meyer lemon tree and I brought it in for the...
mlmib
PVC liner OK for growing food?
A contractor friend of mine made me a planter box to...
gourdo1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™