Looking for Denali F1 pumpkin seed

groallJanuary 17, 2014

I've searched the web and haven't come up with a source for Dynasty F1 and Denali F1 pumpkin seeds.....if in your trip to buy your seeds for this years garden and you come across a source......could you let me know......I know these will be a hit in my pumpkin patch.....Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
digdirt2(6b-7a No.Cent. AR HZ8 Sun-35)

Both varieties are currently only available wholesale to commercial growers (minimum order 1000 seeds). You can contact the distributors at the phone numbers on the link below.

Dave

Here is a link that might be useful: Outstanding Seed distributors list

Bookmark   January 17, 2014 at 10:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
groall

I had contacted and bought some other seeds from one of the growers dealers to whom they sell, they didn't have either pumpkins and that is where I saw the listed two types and just had to get some seeds for them......sadly the price I would have to pay for a thousand seeds from the growers would break my piggy bank and I couldn't buy seeds for the rest of my gardens......I was hoping there was another dealer who might sell the seeds in a smaller amount.....though I think your right, I should call the distributor and ask if there is one of their dealers to whom they sell which might have them available to a "small" grower, in a "smaller" amount....thanks again "digdirt"....

Bookmark   January 18, 2014 at 12:31AM
More Discussions
pepper with Brown spots
I researched about this disease and it says that a...
keyki5
Who uses hog/cattle panels for Tomato Trellis? Need some advice
Hello, I'm close to going with some kind of livestock...
srj19
over wintering cabbage family for second year seed
I'm interested in which cabbage family vegetables I...
matthias_lang
Cucumber leaves turning white
Hi, I am totally new to having any sort of garden and...
wanderess
Giant Noble Spinach
I started this variety in my grow closet (which is...
thedudefrom1976
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™