Holland Bulb Farms: 250 bulbs for $39!

elleni(4a)November 19, 2010

OK guys, today was our last above freezing day for 6 months in Mpls, so I can't take advantage of this deal, but maybe you all can. (I swear, the mini fridge is too small to hold any more pots.)

Holland Bulb Farms in Wisconsin is closing out the season with an "All Spring Blooming Variety Pack" of 250+ bulbs for $39 with free shipping. Use the Coupon Code "50FBlikes" at checkout to "save" $190.63 and get free shipping.

Here is a link that might be useful: All Spring Blooming Variety Pack 250 for $39

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sylviatexas1

Ad says out of stock, too bad.

I wonder if some of the other mail order places are closing out their inventory.

Bookmark   November 21, 2010 at 4:04PM
elleni(4a)

Sorry, sylvia. They posted it on Facebook, must of piqued a lot of interest! Might come back in stock as they seem to have a lot of other stuff still in stock. I'm sure the variety boxes are made from remainders.

Bookmark   November 21, 2010 at 6:05PM
gw2010nc(7b)

I was just able to place an order.
Keep trying..

Bookmark   November 22, 2010 at 5:03PM
elleni(4a)

Even though it is literally freezing outside (all week) and I have *very* limited prepared space in the garden, not to mention a only a small fridge for forcing, I placed an order for one of the last three boxes. I have a problem. I chatted with their customer service to ensure my order would go out tomorrow for arrival on Wednesday (nice to be just one state over). It is supposed to be cold, but sunny this weekend. Someone really should have stopped me.

I expect I'll be back here on Monday offering my extras for advanced exchanges-- bulbs now for plants in Spring. Did I mention I have a problem?

Bookmark   November 22, 2010 at 6:36PM
More Discussions
I mayhave started a war with critters that eat bulbs....
I purchased hardy Cyclamen bulbs and had prepared the...
Emerogork2
Reblooming tulips
I don't have good luck with tulips the second year...
els60
Poll: What new flowers will be coming up next Spring?
So, I went a bit crazy this fall and will have planted...
posierosie_zone7a__
Crocus Bulbs in Fridge
I fell behind in the fall and ordered some crocus bulbs...
bahamutangel
identify tulips
I have 2 tulips that I need help identifying. The little...
jessica_h
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™