Do you think the Plant Exchange forum has too many pages?

Nigella(9a-steamy)January 1, 2006

I do. It would be REALLY nice if we had the option to remove a post once the trade has been completed but just shortening the forum would help. When "old-bees" offer things for postage the offer hangs around, getting bumped to the top, forever now. It's kind of sad to keep having to tell people that the offer was already accepted and you don't have any more, to the point where I'm not making any new offers. I end up tossing a LOT of nice cuttings and extras because I can't keep up with ordinary email.

If you agree with the idea of shortening the Exchange, or even if you don't, please go to this post on Suggestions and Comments and chime in. Thanks,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
butterflychaser(z7)

On another site I'm on, we can "close" the post. We can click a link that adds the word "CLOSED" to the beginning of the title, informing folks that the offer is no longer available. I know a lot of folks just don't take the time to read all the posts on a thread.

BC

Bookmark   January 2, 2006 at 9:12AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flowergirl1211(8)

Hi Margaret, When you post, couldn't you say if you don't hear back from me consider the plants all gone.
Linda

Bookmark   January 17, 2006 at 1:35PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Monstera deliciosa albo variegata
I have rooted cuttings of Monstera deliciosa albo variegata....
antbeez6
WANTED. elephant ear
would love elephant ear tubers of any kind. I have...
mamcc2
WANTED colocasia pinapple princess
Lost this one a few years ago and it seems to have...
miketropic
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
Want BRUGS cuttings in April or May........
Any one have Brugs cuttings to share in April or may?...
racetowin
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™