Happy New Year Flower Buds

hummingbirddaisyJanuary 3, 2007

I wanted to wish you all a Blessed New Year full of happiness, health and lots of beautiful blooms.

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful gardens with me over the past couple of years.

Thank you to my past traders who have some appreciation, patience, understanding and offered helpful advise on how to grow something, ship something, for just being a huge help.

I have made so many wonderful friends here. I truly enjoy each of you and feel so blessed.

Counting down the days til my spring trades are able to ship.

Are any of you WSing yet?

I have wanted to, but have been a bit weary to do so because of our 50 degree days.......STILL!

Maybe next month I cn get some seeds out there.

This gives me time to mess with my houseplants tho'.

Wishing you all the very best for 2007

Tina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

And wishing you well also in 2007!

I'm not wintersowing yet...have just been too busy with other things because of the warm temps here as well.

I've never WS'ed b4, so I am really looking forward to the fantastic results I have read so much about.

I do know when I direct seed things, undoubtedly the weeds seeds will germinate long b4 the planted seeds come up.....Murphy's Law maybe?

Sue

Bookmark   January 3, 2007 at 11:15PM
teresa_ohio(z5/OH)

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year too! I am also counting down the days now til spring. For some reason, spring always seems so much closer once January gets here. We have had a reallllly mild winter so far. The other day I was actually running around outside without a coat. It was great, but I'm sure we'll pay for it soon. I'm looking forward to one big snowfall, then I'm ready for spring. I just want my daughter to have the chance to go out and play in the snow for the first time. :)

I don't usually winter sow. I did a last year and had some success, but this year I don't think I will. I'm just not very good at it. I either forget to water or water too much. And my seedlings just never do that well. I have actually managed to keep a few houseplants alive this year though! That's something for me!

Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year! Teresa

Bookmark   January 5, 2007 at 9:58AM
jaceysgranny(7aAR)

Maybe a bit late but I wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!

It's been pretty warm here too but the strange thing is that you folks in New York and Pennyslvania, etc are warmer than we are by a few degrees so far. We've been in the 40's and 50's mostly with a few 60's thrown in. I'm housebound so can't get out there and play in the dirt like I'd love too but at least my little dog can get out and get some sunshine.

May God bless your gardens with no weeds and many blooms thru 2007.

Nancy

Bookmark   January 8, 2007 at 6:37PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Alocasia borneo giant
I am hoping to trade for edibles, tropical fruit or...
keiki
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
passion fruit
anyone have the edible passion fruit vine.... passiflora...
mamcc2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™