WANTED: Wanted to know if meinflippin is ok?

marcella(z5 W.VA.)February 4, 2007

Has anybody heard from her? Hope all is well Marcella

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elly29

I don't know what is going on or how to find out. I sent her a nice box of plants and she let me know that she got them and that's the last I heard from her! I emailed her three times. I didn't think she was the type to rip people off. I do think something is wrong or something happened to her! I wish there was a way to find out!
Elly

Bookmark   February 5, 2007 at 4:35PM
ladybarber101(9a)

Same here! She sent me a email said she recieved her box on Jan 20th and said she mailed out mine. I sent several emails and have gotten no response.. I hope everything is okay!
Donna

Bookmark   February 5, 2007 at 5:37PM
karyn1(7a)

This is strange. I guess I got lucky. She did let me know that she'd received the plants I sent and did sent me a huge box loaded with belladonna & lycoris bulbs. I emailed to let her know that they arrived in good condition but she didn't respond. This was sometime in mid Jan. For some reason I think that maybe something happened, I didn't get the feeling that she was the type to intentionally rip anyone off. I have seen that a number of people didn't receive their end of a trade from her. I don't want to think that anything bad has happened but I'd also hate to think that she shafted a bunch of people either.
Karyn

Bookmark   February 23, 2007 at 6:57AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
Wanted grape cuttings, fruit scions Have raspberries, blackberries,etc
I am looking for seedless table grape cuttings that...
bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
Wanted: Woodland fern cuttings
Looking for woodland fern, lady in red, any ferns that...
dawnkelsch13
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
HAVE: Scion Wood
I plan to prune in February or late January and will...
charlieboring
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™