Feedback

greenvein(8)April 12, 2008

Hi. Someone mentioned a feedback site here on gardenweb. I haven't been able to find it if it exists. Help anyone? Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Greenvein,

Yes...it is Rate and review Exchanges. If you loose it again, you can find it and all of the forums by clicking on the Forums link in the green banner at the top of any GW page, and then choosing Garden Forums. That will give you the complete list. I save the Rate and Review forum to a folder in my favorites (mozilla browser) along with about 25 (or so) other 'favorite' forums.

The instructions for using the forum (doing a member name search to see if a member thread has already been started) are at the top of the page there.

Sue...resident busy body

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review

Bookmark   April 12, 2008 at 9:31AM
busdriver12(7)

I think the traders here should have a rating system like ebay. I don't do much trading anymore because there are some people who would send tiny plants or half dead stuff. Last year I only did one exchange and that was for red wigglers which arrives dead and I still haven't gotten any more.

Bookmark   May 6, 2008 at 11:26AM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Busdriver12,

Did you not go and check out the Garden Web Rate and Review Forum I linked above. Though not exactly like ebay feedback, it is as good or better, IMHO. One can describe what all was positive or negative about the trade, as well as telling what it was for....ie plants, bulbs, cuttings, worms.

I've found the key to a good trade is good communication, describing as best as one can, the size of things one is sending....ie...a start, a small start, a good sized or numerous starts.

Another thing to is communicating how one is packaging the items for shipment, particularly if one is trading with a newer trader as opposed to a veteran with numerous positive reviews.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review Forum

Bookmark   May 6, 2008 at 2:01PM
More Discussions
Wanted
I am looking for hawthorn seeds and elderberry seeds,...
Onell Jones
WANTED: Weeping Willow Cuttings...trade/or pay for postage
Need a few cuttings that I can start and grow in Zone...
happytomato2008
HAVE: Have Orange Thanksgiving Cuttings
As soon as the weather warms up, I will be repotting...
debbie_ms
Have: Daffodil bulbs
Moms daffs have gotten out of hand and she is asking...
cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
Good news! Trade lists are back!
If you check a member's profile page, you will see...
Tamara
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™