Looking for redsnowflake

ramazz(8a VA)May 22, 2008

Has anyone done a trade with redsnowflake/Amanda in the last couple of weeks? She received a box of plants from me on May 14 and I have not heard from her or received her end of the trade. She has positive feedback on rate & review.

Becky

ramazz

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ollierose

Hi Becky,

I traded with her recently. I know that she has a family member that's been ill. Her end was delayed for 2-3 weeks due to that and then my end was delayed another couple of weeks due to work obligations. Needless to say, she may have had to leave town again if her relative is sick again. She's good and generous trader and I believe that she'll follow through with her end eventually. She just may not be able to get back to you right now.

Hope this helps!
Diana

Bookmark   May 28, 2008 at 10:37AM
ollierose

I think I have her confused with someone else. We did a trade though - it was back in the beginning of May, but I believe the trade with a sick relative was someone else.

Sorry!

Bookmark   May 28, 2008 at 10:40AM
ramazz(8a VA)

Well, I just looked at her gardenweb page and she has added the salvias I sent her to her plant list. But she still has not e-mailed me or sent the plants she promised. I sent her another e-mail today and will post a new review for her at the end of the week if she doesn't respond.

Becky

Bookmark   June 2, 2008 at 4:13PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Dragonfruit-Physical Graffiti cuttings
I've got lots of DG cuttings to trade. They're not...
marquesas14
WANTED: Blueberry plants, Cuttings or Offsets
I am looking for named blueberry plants or offsets...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
HAVE: Alocasia borneo giant
I am hoping to trade for edibles, tropical fruit or...
keiki
Good news! Trade lists are back!
If you check a member's profile page, you will see...
Tamara
looking for unusual, edibles prefer tubers
Hi folks I am looking for edibles you will not find...
atl_veggie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™