Trade info, please read

hummingbirddaisyMay 12, 2006

Hi all ~

I would have e-mailed, but not all are getting through. I've sent with return receipt, and not getting those back. So, I guess my e-mails are in a big black void somewhere...

Anyway, we have had nothing but rain, and forecasted for 6 more straight days of rain (check www.theweatherchannel.com, and pop in zip code 50627, yikes!)

I have been having an awful time trying to get plants dug up. So, please know that I haven't forgotten any of you, but instead, that I am at the mercy of the weather, LoL. I injured my right shoulder, so am also at the mercy of my oldest son and husband, argh! Be assured that I will eventually get your plants sent to you. They will be WELL hydrated ;-).

Please accept my apologies for the delay.

Thanks for being so patient!

Sunny skies,

Tina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barefoot_in_texas(Texas Z8)

Hey Tina: How's the weather and the shoulder. Hope all is getting better. I'm still looking forward to lady bells. Haven't given up yet. Brenda

Bookmark   June 13, 2006 at 5:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hummingbirddaisy

ALL trades have been sent!
Just a heads up, DHL has taken over shipping long haul packages for USPS and there have been quite a few mix ups and delayed shipping. It has been taking a week or more for priority boxes to arrive. I have wrapped all roots in moist newspaper instead of paper towels, and bagged them to help hold them over.
If you could send a short e-mail when they arrive that would be great!

Thanks for all of the trades!
Tina

Bookmark   June 15, 2006 at 4:41PM
More Discussions
HAVE: VooDoo Lily ~ S. Venosum Corms
Please reply here or email me at gaffenstein@gmail.com The...
dethcheez
WANTED: asteriscus sericeus - Canary Island Daisy
I fell in love with this plant after seeing it at the...
robinpla
Golden Weeping Willow
I'm looking for a bundle of Golden Weeping Willow cuttings....
johnmcafee_99
WANTED colocasia pinapple princess
Lost this one a few years ago and it seems to have...
miketropic
Have: Salvia Divinorum
Have 9 salvia divinorum plants to trade. Looking for...
benjoe
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™