I need a trade tracker/organizer

ms_minnamouse(7a)May 8, 2009

I know some of you guys make some, what with Excell or something. Anybody want to send me a file so I can use your design? I'm very unorganized. I'd like to start keeping a log of everything so I can have it all in one place.

Or a website that lets you input and store all this information would be even better. I know about Davesgarden and their trade tracker but I'm not a paying subscriber. It seems kind of silly to pay to be advertised to.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi Mouse,

This Conversation side doesn't see much action. I think though that I have seen them mentioned or offered over at The Seed Exchange Conversation Side.

I don't go so far as to keep a log on my computer, but each trade gets assigned a transaction number, and then that number, and member name is then entered onto a paper log along with the date. I then do a printout of the Member's page I am trading with, and note what they are sending me, what I'm sending them, and any bonuses I think they may like. I also write their name and addy on the printout, to have handy while packing the trade. I then note on it when I mailed, when rec, they mailed (if known ) they rec-if known, note I have done a review, and if they did one for me. Once it is all complete, I file it numerically.

While emailing I put the transaction # -type of trade (seed/plant/sasbe) in the subject line along with their mem name, real first name, my mem name, and my first name.

The email subject line if we were doing a seed trade would be

#76-ST-ms_minnamouse-chemocurl/Sue

If my computer ever crashes, emails get deleted, or I am without service, I will still have info, and be able to make good on all transactions as all info will never be lost.

Sue

Bookmark   May 8, 2009 at 4:47PM
More Discussions
Wanted grape cuttings, fruit scions Have raspberries, blackberries,etc
I am looking for seedless table grape cuttings that...
bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
Want BRUGS cuttings in April or May........
Any one have Brugs cuttings to share in April or may?...
racetowin
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
HAVE: Arisaema proboscideum (mouse plant)
These Arisaema proboscideum had multiplied so much...
bunnynomnom
WANTED. elephant ear
would love elephant ear tubers of any kind. I have...
mamcc2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™