Computer (Highspeed) woes...

Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)June 27, 2008

I just wanted to let folks know I am partially out of commission here with my computer. I am back on dial-up until the high-speed gets fixed...hopefully soon.

I have many emails to respond to, but won't try until I am fixed (probably)

Keria(sp)Yes...would love to trade-will email you later (when fixed)

rosebud43-rec trade from you-SWEET!-thrilled! Will plan to mail to you early next week.

Plant-one-on-me/Kim-plan to mail to you (and Jordan) goodies early next week

greenhaven-plan to dig irises next week.

sdpa-same as above

vic_zn5-see my reply to your post. Planning for Mon ship

Kate151-rec seeds Thanks for your generosity!,and will mail in the next few days...wanted to include iris for bonus for you

and there are other non trade/plant emails too...so I will get to them a little later

Talk to you all later.

Sue...off now to get busy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Whoo-Hoo...it is fixed and seems much faster than before...but maybe it just seems that way after 4+days on dial-up.

anyway...
Keria...will email you later this eve

rosebud43-I mailed to you yesterday
Plant-one-on-me/Kim-mailed yesterday
greenhaven-mailed yesterday
vic_zn5-mailed...and stolen from her mailbox....sigh
Kate151-mailed yesterday

sdpa...still plan to dig late this week, or early next week.

Hope to catch up with everyone soon. I have missed being the resident busy body here.

Bookmark   July 1, 2008 at 3:34PM
emxry(Virginia)

Hi Sue!
Long time! I don't know if you remember me but we chatted and used to trade sometimes. I was a member of another chat area with you and some others before but got booted off as I wasn't well and didn't post a lot. I think of you guys often and wonder how everyone is doing.
It's been a long time since I was on GW as I have been SO busy and not a lot of time to trade/post.
I hope you remember me and write back and hope you are doing well.
All the best,
Catherine

Bookmark   August 5, 2008 at 7:57AM
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Whoo-Hoo! My long lost cyber gardening buddy Catherine...

Will email you a bit later...I'm behind as usual, but would love to hear what all is up with you....working?...marketing?...rootin?

Sue

Bookmark   August 5, 2008 at 10:02AM
emxry(Virginia)

Hi Sue!
It's nice to know I was remembered! How are things with you, other than your computer woes? How are all the gals I used to chat with? Any excited news from anybody?
I started my own nursery this year, buying wholesale and taking plants to farmers markets to sell each Saturday. It's not worth the hassle though. By the time I spend 4 hours a day watering the plants to keep them alive, and travel here there and yonder, it's just not worth it. So I am dissappointed with that venture. So I have a ton of stuff I bought that didn't sell too that won't grow in my yard as my yard doesn't get enough sun etc.
I lost my dog, Maddie, of 14 years in May and I am heartbroken. I miss her so much. It has been an adjustment in my day-to-day life without her. I know some people with think she was just a 'dog', but she was like a child to me. My boyfriend and I of 12 years broke up in February and that hasn't hurt nearly as much as loosing Maddie. I am not ready for another dog yet but will one day I hope.
I am in a home renovation projetc, pulling up carpet to replace with flooring, painting etc. It's all overwelming sometimes! I just want it finished! Can you come help me?
I hope to hear from you and what is going on with you!
All the best,
Catherine

Bookmark   August 12, 2008 at 2:04PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
HAVE: Dragonfruit-Physical Graffiti cuttings
I've got lots of DG cuttings to trade. They're not...
marquesas14
WANTED: Blueberry plants, Cuttings or Offsets
I am looking for named blueberry plants or offsets...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
WANTED: Weeping Willow Cuttings...trade/or pay for postage
Need a few cuttings that I can start and grow in Zone...
happytomato2008
Wanted: Woodland fern cuttings
Looking for woodland fern, lady in red, any ferns that...
dawnkelsch13
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™