whatcha ordering?

chriztyJune 24, 2008

wow i was just looking at michigan bulbs front cover! huckleberry fudge german iris! i so want this lol gonna have to put a order in:) dont know what else but i have to have the fudge iris!!! anyone see it?

whatcha ordering?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

I'm not ordering anything. I have a few trades going, and sevral things to plant yet from the GW swap June7th. I found 11 shrubs on sale (which were already very reasonable) for 40% off, and now I'm wondering where to go with all of them.

Last weekend, a GW member from the Ohio Valley forum offered to and agreed to do some shopping for me at the Annual Spring Hill $1 Sale. I sent her my wish list and some $$. She roughly told me what she had picked up from my want list, so I'll have a bunch of goodies coming in from that too.

That Huckleberry Fudge doesn't do much for me. Do you think it is any prettier than some of the iris in my pic thread posted at the Test Forum?

Sue...swamped

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 9:57PM

I just got an email from my new cyber gardening friend who did the discount shopping for me. The plants are headed my way. It sounds like she got about 20 plants for me...and all were named with the exception of 2 of them. Whoo-Hoo! Am I lucky or what? I'd best get rested up for that box plus 4 trades coming in this week. Life is grand!

Sue

Bookmark   June 25, 2008 at 8:06AM
chrizty

wow sounds like you will be bust planting!:)
i didnt see your fudge but all tour iris are sooo pretty!
i dont have that many, 3 tbs that were my grams, i bought a bag of mixed from wally world so far only the black has bloomed, n i twotoned from a friend,
yellow flag n dutch. so i need more lol
im gonna order a collection n get one of each:) ill have to cut out the pics from the mag n add them to my notebook so ill know the names:)

Bookmark   June 27, 2008 at 12:00PM

Oh chrizty, I don't have Huckleberry Fudge, but was just judging it by its pic...which didn't do a whole lot for me.

Sue...off to pot up

Here is a link that might be useful: Huckleberry Fudge German Iris at Michigan Bulb

Bookmark   June 27, 2008 at 12:57PM
More Discussions
Want BRUGS cuttings in April or May........
Any one have Brugs cuttings to share in April or may?...
racetowin
WANTED: Kudzu Wanted
Looking for kudzu cuttings in exchange for the following: catnip...
AndreaFarmer
Wanted: Woodland fern cuttings
Looking for woodland fern, lady in red, any ferns that...
dawnkelsch13
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
passion fruit
anyone have the edible passion fruit vine.... passiflora...
mamcc2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™