What happened to my post???

vic_zn5June 28, 2007

I put a post on the trade list for Wanted: canadian hemlock, and it is gone! I've searched the list and can't find it. Does anyone know why this happened? And no, I was not asking for it for postage, I was trying to trade.

I'm going to put another one on and see what happens this time.

Thanks ~ Vic

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hey Vic!

Are you sure you hit submit for sure after doing the preview? I know I did that more than once, early on and then figured out what I was not doing occasionally. Did you see your thread in the list after you posted it?

I would not worry about it disappearing. With all the snaffoos I've had lately with my computer, I think about anything is possible.

I don't see where you put another one on, at least not at the plant exchange. Are you maybe locked out too? Did you by any chance post the same thing at more than one forum? I think the 'system' will sometimes see it as spam and do an automatic lockout. It happened to me once. When I tried to post, it took me to the main GW page.

Silly me...if'n that happened to you, I guess you wouldn't have been able to post this thread...hmmmm....

Hope everything is all right with you.

Sue...working ok tonight for a bit

Bookmark   June 29, 2007 at 10:35PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Dragonfruit-Physical Graffiti cuttings
I've got lots of DG cuttings to trade. They're not...
marquesas14
Have: grape hyacinth bulbs
I got these from mail order as a free gift. I allready...
tamela_star
Wanted: Woodland fern cuttings
Looking for woodland fern, lady in red, any ferns that...
dawnkelsch13
HAVE: Succulents and Cactus
Looking for different succulents and cactus, cuttings...
katts380
have: variegated "peppermint stick" giant reed grass
I have many rhizomes I can trade. This one seems to...
risinsun
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™