Has anyone else traded with Kathleen Bischoff (gardenlady1948)

mori1(5b/6a)July 23, 2009

Up until now, I have to have problem sending plants to people who have little to offer. I remember when that was me so I don't mind helping out. However, when I've been advantage off that really bothers. I sent plants to this person and she was suppose to send me postage. She got the plants, but didn't send the postage and has since ignored my emails.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tsmith2579(7B)

I'm not sure your post makes a lot of sense. I think you meant to say, "Up until now I haven't had a problem sending plants to people who have little to offer"? and "However, when I've been 'taken advantage of', that really bothers." If I interpreted it correctly, please do the following: Go to the Rate & Review Forum and write a review of this trader. Read the instructions carefully and state you problem clearly. You can say, " I did a trade with Ms. Jones. I sent geraniums and daisies. She was supposed to return my postage. I sent her five emails and she has not replied. I would not recommend her for a trade. " After you post on the Rate & Review forum, cut and paste the post to an email and send it to her. Use the link below to go to Rate & Review.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate&Review Forum

Bookmark   July 23, 2009 at 6:20PM
mori1(5b/6a)

Thanks, will do.

Bookmark   July 23, 2009 at 6:25PM
christie_sw_mo(Z6)

I traded with Kathleen in June and everything went fine. She's a new trader and she sent me exactly what I asked for, generous clumps of echinacea, well packaged + extras.
She mentioned past health problems in her post so I hope she's ok. Here's a link to her request for plants. Her gardenweb name is kbischoff72.

Here is a link that might be useful: Perennials Wanted - Will trade plants or services

Bookmark   July 25, 2009 at 9:04AM
mori1(5b/6a)

Thanks christie sw mo for letting me. I sent her plants in early June. Received an email that she that had got them and would be sending me the postage. That was on June 13, I sent her a reminder email on June 29. Haven't heard a thing since, thought she might be blowing me off.

Bookmark   July 25, 2009 at 12:57PM
medontdo(8)

i generally don't freak til one month. then i do. but i do send a email letting them know i post on the rate and review and what i'm going to post. and let them know that i hope that everything is ok. then if i do post, because they have'nt come thru, and then they do, i ask for the post to be removed. if it doesn't. i post that it was sent, some things had happened. that's my .02 hope that helps any. ~Medo

Bookmark   July 28, 2009 at 5:46PM
reyna1(Zone 8)

I only had one person who did something like this. He literally replied back to me and said that he didn't feel like he had to send anything in return. I had emailed him multiple times letting him know my physical address to mail either the seeds or postage -

Brendan Hagberg
seahag123@hotmail.com

Not sure if this is the same guy, but if it is - it would explain things.

News Article Regarding a Brendan Hagberg from Omaha NE

If not, it would be a heck of a coincidence considering that both are from Omaha.

Bookmark   September 4, 2010 at 10:28AM
mori1(5b/6a)

Kathleen Bischoff is a female who lives in Lafayette Hill, Pa.

Bookmark   September 4, 2010 at 11:14AM
seahag123(5)

I apologize for the evocative nature of one of the member's posts regarding a failed trade. I was having a bit of trouble getting my seed trades, with he and two others, put in the mail in a timely manner. Following a number of harassing and threatening emails, I decide to forget about the whole thing.
This makes me a bad prospect for seed trades. I'll admit that.
It does not make me a rapist, nor does the court that tried me, nor does the unfortunate woman who falsely accused me. I am not ashamed to have this article shown, as it represents an error in American justice, and there are many many more men out there who have been railroaded in this manner, and need not fear shame or reprisal at the hands of vigilantes. I have asked this garden web user, whose post you may have seen, to stop harassing me. I apologize to the two others who never got their seeds exchanged, but I had lost patience with the process, following the flurry of emails, including a threat to come all the way to Omaha to deal physically with the return postage. I will go back over my emails and send appropriate cash remunerance to those who got lost in the mad shuffle precipitated by one skunk of a trader. My attorney has been notified of this further slanderous activity by reyna1,and I'll be keeping an eye out around my home and work too.
I've affixed a few other articles regarding my actual life, which includes a more recent story from the Lincoln Paper.
you may have to cut and paste into your browser, but the truth is I am a real person, and have done fund raising benefits for a number of years to help out women who are subject to violence, as well as other social justice issues. It sickens me the way this has gotten out of hand, and I would gladly buy my seeds in the future.

www.allbusiness.com/humanities-social-science/visual-performing-arts-music/14053132-1.html

www.timmcmahan.com/2006/.../column-64-life-of-outlaw.html -

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=30&ved=0CEUQFjAJOBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspin-cdnsrc.texterity.com%2Fspin%2F200807%2F%3Fpg%3D121&ei=AYvvTNKREIS0lQfvn6nwDA&usg=AFQjCNFAX6RUtX8PwS9u6IKmtoLZzuV0hg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=43&ved=0CB0QFjACOCg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.haymakersbaseball.8k.com%2Fpast-2000.html&ei=TYvvTLaqF4SKlwe0spTzDA&usg=AFQjCNHZ9SEbgXNbk1ij4jtZjOpJnsKYrw

Here is a link that might be useful: lincoln journal star 2010

Bookmark   November 26, 2010 at 5:32AM
gardencraze(9b Groveland FL.)

Me... I save myself allot of trouble by having postage sent to me first, If someone can't do that then there is no deal. I too have been burnt one too many times, I don't make a big deal out of it because there are way too many good and fair traders out there. For every bad apple there are hundreds of wonderful gardeners and traders out there.

Happy gardening... don't stress life is too short
Carmen

Bookmark   April 19, 2011 at 7:49PM
More Discussions
Have: grape hyacinth bulbs
I got these from mail order as a free gift. I allready...
tamela_star
HAVE: Scion Wood
I plan to prune in February or late January and will...
charlieboring
Trade
I am looking for jasmine cuttings, rooted rose cuttings...
guinnevtra
passion fruit
anyone have the edible passion fruit vine.... passiflora...
mamcc2
WANTED: Kudzu Wanted
Looking for kudzu cuttings in exchange for the following: catnip...
AndreaFarmer
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™