To those I have traded with here...

esofva(7b VA)September 15, 2008

Due to the bashing from an unsatisfied trader I got publicly, that did not know that Jacks and Solomon's Seal bulbs and tubers were smaller than tulips and irises!! AND that Iris cristata rhizomes are only 1/2 to 1" long and are connected by a thin runner, I am leaving DAVESGARDEN!! The people here are soooo much nicer!!!

IF there is ANYONE here that I traded with, that for some reason is not satisfied, please let me know!!! I can also be reached at: estrail1rider@yahoo.com

TY

Deb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mareas(OR Zone 8)

Deb, you sent me a WONDERFUL BOX !! I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone!
Marea

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 2:31PM
tsmith2579(7B)

Marea, to give esofva some support why don't you and others who have traded with her go to the Rate & Review Forum an write up a good review. The esofva can direct the unsatidfied trader to R&R for reference. To esofva, I hope you have made every effort to satisfy the trader, even though he or she may be unreasonable. A good reputation is hard to keep but too easy to lose.

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 7:55PM
irishdescended(6)

Hi deb,
We tried setting up a trade, but I couldnt reply to your emails. I tried from both of my email addys too. I see you have a email address I didnt try before. Im going to try this one and maybe we can try to get something worked out again. : )
tsmith2579 is correct. The rate and review is a great place to visit and post. Darla

Bookmark   September 15, 2008 at 10:33PM
ms_minnamouse(7a)

You have good feedback on DG though. Why not just ignore that person? Don't let that one person ruin it for you.

Bookmark   September 16, 2008 at 2:33AM
bigred(z8 Ark.)

Geesh,some people! Jack's,solomon's seal and iris cristata are way more valuable than iris and tulips. Sorry that happened to you. You have great list of plant material.

Keep your chin up.

Peggy

Bookmark   March 11, 2009 at 7:44AM
More Discussions
Check out my updated trade list
I do prefer to do large trades if trading plants but...
rozenkruetz
Have: Daffodil bulbs
Moms daffs have gotten out of hand and she is asking...
cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
HAVE: Monstera deliciosa albo variegata
I have rooted cuttings of Monstera deliciosa albo variegata....
antbeez6
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™