WANTED: garden cart

crosscut(z6 MD)September 20, 2007

Don't know where 2 post this but thought some of u who are internet savyy might be able to help. I'm trying 2 find a garden cart called EZ cart by Republic. It's a low riding beige plastic cart with a black handle and 2 large thin plastic wheels. I can't find it anywhere. I've checked all local nurseries and the usual places - Lowe's, Home Depot, Walmart,etc. Can anyone help?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
razorback33(z7)

Republic Tool & Mfg. Co., Carlsbad, CA, who owns the Patents for the EZ CART, was purchased by The Scotts Co. about 10 years ago. The EZ Cart will probably be branded with the Scotts name. Their primary outlets are HD & KMart, plus other National, Regional & Local Garden Center chains.
As you know, the Garden Center business is highly seasonal and typically peaks in Spring & Summer. Stocks of all garden related products at retailers will be very low now.
I would suggest contacting local Scotts dealers to determine if the EZ Cart is an item that they normally stock and if not, would they include one on their next Scotts order. They deal directly with a Scotts representative, so that would not be difficult for them.
Good luck :-)
Rb

Bookmark   September 21, 2007 at 7:14AM
More Discussions
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
Have: Daffodil bulbs
Moms daffs have gotten out of hand and she is asking...
cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
HAVE: Monstera deliciosa albo variegata
I have rooted cuttings of Monstera deliciosa albo variegata....
antbeez6
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap Portland, OR area)
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™