Let me be the first

jaceysgranny(7aAR)December 22, 2006

I'd like to be the first to wish you all Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Kwansa and whatever else some of you may celebrate. It is the season to celebrate and be nice to all mankind sooooo..........spread some cheer and enjoy yourself and don't forget to remember what you're celebrating!!!!

Nancy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
eloise_ca

And a glorious, Merry Christmas to you too!

Bookmark   December 22, 2006 at 8:34AM
hummingbirddaisy

Merry Christmas Nancy. Hope this New Year brings you health and happiness. Take care

Tina

Bookmark   December 23, 2006 at 10:03PM
jaceysgranny(7aAR)

Thank you Eloise and Tina. I hope your Christmas was nice and you spent it with family.

Nancy

Bookmark   December 30, 2006 at 1:46AM
teresa_ohio(z5/OH)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. Our weather was unseasonably warm for Christmas, but I have to admit, I kind of liked it. :) Now if spring would hurry up and get here! Our daughter is 19 months old and it was so much fun to watch her this year at Christmas. She got the hang of unwrapping gifts in no time! And she just loved the Christmas lights. It was so neat to see Christmas through a child's eyes again. Have a wonderful New year! Teresa

Bookmark   January 5, 2007 at 9:50AM
jaceysgranny(7aAR)

Teresa it's nice to see you here. I'm happy that your holidays were great. I remember when Jacey was that age it was just precious. She could surely open the packages and was so funny. She was already into the clothes thing and only dresses. She would have no part of pants or jeans, if you put them on her she would scream until you changed her. When she opened toys, she'd just throw them aside and grab the next thing and when it was clothes she would start stripping and putting them on. It was so hilarious!!! I had never seen anything like it before. She'll be 13 this month and hasn't changed much except now it's any kind of clothing as long as it's in the right colors. I'd love to see an updated picture of your baby.

Take care all,
Nancy

Bookmark   January 8, 2007 at 6:42PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Alocasia borneo giant
I am hoping to trade for edibles, tropical fruit or...
keiki
Wanted: Woodland fern cuttings
Looking for woodland fern, lady in red, any ferns that...
dawnkelsch13
WANTED: Blueberry plants, Cuttings or Offsets
I am looking for named blueberry plants or offsets...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
want: pretty much anything for zone 5 in trade for seeds or aspen cutt
We recently moved to a house and land on the high plains...
slm2118
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™