WANTED: Passiflora incarnata

caterwallinJanuary 20, 2014

I'd love to have one of these so I can plant it outside for the Variegated Fritillaries. It doesn't have to be very big because all that I would have to trade for it is a small pipevine plant (Aristolochia macrophylla) unless someone is willing to send me one for postage. I live in PA and so the trade would probably have to wait until sometime in April or maybe even early May depending on the weather. I wanted to post now though to get a trade arranged.
Cathy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LullabyF360

I can send you some later in spring. I can send both clippings & dig up the roots. Which ever you prefer. In my area, they do not emerge until late spring. They grow wild all over my property.

Bookmark   January 21, 2014 at 11:28AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
caterwallin

Oh, that's great! I don't know if you'd like the pipevine plant (I might even be able to come up with two if you'd like) or if you'd rather that I send you money for postage. I don't do paypal so would have to send you a check for it. Do you want to let me know then shortly before they're ready? Would you like me to email you at some point to remind you about them? My email is yomamab2002 at yahoo dot com . I guess it would probably be better if you'd send me some with roots on to get a jump start on the season since I live pretty far north. Thanks so much!
Cathy

This post was edited by caterwallin on Tue, Jan 21, 14 at 20:07

Bookmark   January 21, 2014 at 7:28PM
More Discussions
have: variegated "peppermint stick" giant reed grass
I have many rhizomes I can trade. This one seems to...
risinsun
want: pretty much anything for zone 5 in trade for seeds or aspen cutt
We recently moved to a house and land on the high plains...
slm2118
HAVE: Arisaema proboscideum (mouse plant)
These Arisaema proboscideum had multiplied so much...
bunnynomnom
passion fruit
anyone have the edible passion fruit vine.... passiflora...
mamcc2
HAVE: Succulents and Cactus
Looking for different succulents and cactus, cuttings...
katts380
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™