soon to have lavender/purple hollyhocks want

mjtd(oh z5)February 26, 2011

hi e mail me directly,, soon as snow leaves will have lavender/purple hollyhocks to trade,,,really only looking for giant gunnera starts,, let me know thanks GOD BLESS

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
charleeechannn_att_net

hi mjtd: i have been searching for some lavender or purple shades of hollyhocks for years without any luck. if you have them for sale or trade it would be a dream come true for me. i have tons of plants, but i don't know if you are interested because you mentioned only looking for giant gunnera, which i don't think i have. i have many plants i don't know the names of. but if you truly have some nice shades of purple or lavender or mixed i would be willing to pay. let me know. thank you.

Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 1:45AM
charleeechannn_att_net

hi mjtd: hello again, i just recently responded to your message about hollyhocks but i forgot to mention that i also have some questions about this website. i read over the terms, does this mean that i have to register in order to get a reply from you, or to trade plants? i don't want to do anything against the rules of this website. could someone please let me know? thank you.

Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 1:54AM
fearadyn(5)

Hi laurieclover, first yes you need to register and get your member page and trade list set up.

Also, this was an old post, so the trader will have most likely traded all these plants already and is not checking the posting for any new offers.

Great luck trading!

Bookmark   July 3, 2011 at 8:01AM
More Discussions
passion fruit
anyone have the edible passion fruit vine.... passiflora...
mamcc2
WANTED: Weeping Willow Cuttings...trade/or pay for postage
Need a few cuttings that I can start and grow in Zone...
happytomato2008
Wanted grape cuttings, fruit scions Have raspberries, blackberries,etc
I am looking for seedless table grape cuttings that...
bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
Have: sarracenia rhizomez
I have sarracenia and venus flytraps for trade. Looking...
ericmd01
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™