HAVE: ready to go propagating crazy!

stxgardener89(9)February 1, 2014

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some bottle brush tree cuttings? If so, ill go ahead and get them started in some rooting hormone! I also have a large pencil cactus that needs a trim and was wondering if any of you would be interested in those as well? Lastly, if any of you are having trouble starting an avocado from seed I have many with roots and are ready for soil. Interested?

I know that was a scattery post, but its what I'm Going to stick with. As soon as I get around to my succulents ill take some pictures and put those up for trade as well. :) Thanks for reading!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
blondie09(5, 5b SW MI)

Hey I am SUPER DUPER interested in a cut of the Pencil Cactus!! I don't have much to trade as of this very second but if you would be willing to do SASE it would make my day. Drop me an email if you are interested, please and thank you!!
- Ash
freekin_pony@yahoo.com

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 1:42AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MuffinSlayer

I literally just now created an account in response to this post. A roommate of mine has been wanting to start avocados for a while now and I'm interested in growing dwarf trees. Think the bottle brush could be used as a bonsai? I have some begonias, various succulent leaves, and peach/plum pits waiting to root if you have any interest in those.

Bookmark   February 4, 2014 at 1:59AM
More Discussions
Want BRUGS cuttings in April or May........
Any one have Brugs cuttings to share in April or may?...
racetowin
HAVE: Monstera deliciosa albo variegata
I have rooted cuttings of Monstera deliciosa albo variegata....
antbeez6
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
WANTED: Blueberry plants, Cuttings or Offsets
I am looking for named blueberry plants or offsets...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap Portland, OR area)
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™