Some opinions and maybe pics?

Smarsh7903April 11, 2011

I should have put this post in the balcony forum, but it seemed kinda slow.... so I thought I would post here since I think that having a balcony garden would constitute having potted plants right? Anyways, I am doing my mother's balcony and was wondering what you guys think and if you could maybe point me to some pictures of others balconies for some ideas. I am planting two different passion plant vines from low long pots on the ground of the balcony and training the vines to grow on a trellis I attached to the front of the balcony. I also have some black trumpet plants. I have more space and plants but I don't really know what else to put on the porch. I would like a jungly or exotic kind of theme and I get direct light on the balcony from about 12 to 3 then a tree blocks most of the light out till about 5 till sunset. Thanks for the help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
christine1950

Here's a link with alot of pictures!!!

http://www.google.com/search?q=balcony+gardens&hl=en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=RFCkTcblIo6D0QGe_-nsCA&sqi=2&ved=0CCAQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=615

Bookmark   April 12, 2011 at 9:16AM
More Discussions
Need help identifying a few plants from a photo
Can someone please identify the plants used in this...
Merci Ava Maria
Aglaonema - help
I bought this red aglaonema couple of months back....
bluehaven_gweb
Need help!..white spots on my lemon seedlings!!
I recently found white spots on the leaves of my lemon...
Kavitha Raghunath
Trying Petunias indoors
I thought that I would try to grow some Petunias indoors,...
nopets
Pine Bark Fines Substitute?
I'm having trouble finding pine bark fines for the...
johnweh
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™