Japanese types- Moon of Nippon, white w/ yellow
Sword Dance, red w yellow
Would like something on my want list or an interesting perennial - can wait til spring because it's still cold here
Sending you a email
Interested in both of your peony. Sword Dance would be my first pick if I can only get one plant.
Here is what I have:
- Euphorbia wulfenii (seedlings)
- Euphorbia wood spurge (seedlings)
- Large White Calla Lily bulbs
- Blue Sea Holly (seedlings) (have lots)
- Red Raspberry (rooted canes)
- Grape (pink, green, purple fruits - rooted cuttings)
let me know if you see anything you like.
I sent you an email