Want: Elderberries & Willows- lots to trade

Erylyn(8A Washington)April 30, 2012

Hello! I've moved to a new home in Colorado and had to leave behind acres of plants. My new place has nothing but dry grass. I'm looking for any kind of Elderberry bushes (Sambucus sp.) and Willows (Salix sp). I'm looking for these willows the most: S.matsudana 'Golden Curls', S.purpurea Purple Willow, pussy willow, any variegated such as 'Hakura Nishiki'.

I have more than 600 types of seeds available for trade, some very good cacti/succulent specimens, etc. Check out my page.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brockstar3

I have some black elderberry seeds I could trade with you if you're interested. Just email me at go4th_la@yahoo.com

Leslie

Bookmark   April 30, 2012 at 11:33AM
Erylyn(8A Washington)

Sorry, I should have specified that I'm looking for rooted plants or cuttings of the Elders & Willows!

Thanks

Bookmark   April 30, 2012 at 2:51PM
tkopari(Z4 MN)

Erylyn,

I have some really nice elderberry plants (huge clusters of very large berries) on my property that I could take cuttings from. Would you be willing to trade rose cuttings for them? I have to look up vegetative propagation of Sambucus for the best time of year to take cuttings. Otherwise, I could root them first and we could trade rooted cuttings?

Now that I read your posting again, it looks like you only have seeds....is that true?

Let me know what you think.

Tony

Bookmark   April 30, 2012 at 3:30PM
More Discussions
Wanted: Pomegranate scions/cuttings
Any type. Had to give up my plants (had Russian varieties)...
Andrea W
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap Portland, OR area)
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
Have: grape hyacinth bulbs
I got these from mail order as a free gift. I allready...
tamela_star
Trade
I am looking for jasmine cuttings, rooted rose cuttings...
guinnevtra
Wanted: Woodland fern cuttings
Looking for woodland fern, lady in red, any ferns that...
dawnkelsch13
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™