New Ideas, maybe a photo shop?

IRuehl(8b-9a, Savannah GA)March 29, 2011

I just moved here, and am in the process of improving the yard. I don't have a large budget at all, so I have done alot of moving plants to make them more of a focal point. Purchased a dwarf early Elberta peach tree, its centered in the boxwood.

The corner of the house has a new dogwood, backed by pink azaleas to frame it out. I also have Nikko blue and endless summer hydrangeas planted in between the center window, and the frames of the house. I don't mind moving things around, so I am looking for ideas from people who got um :)

Thanks!

I am going with black mulch soon, What would look good boarding the boxwood? Looking for something short thats flowers, perennial.

View from the next to the young dogwood into what I hope to be a flower bed. Any Ideas for this spot? I have the Hydrangeas here, its shady and moist.

What I have done so far

Should I extend the concrete into this grassy, and mulch bed where the boxwood once were? They are mud puddles when it rains

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
IRuehl(8b-9a, Savannah GA)

Thanks, I have been looking into hostas for in front of the 2 windows. I also planted 2 hydrangea, and 2 hostas. Its a slow going thing. I drew this on my comp as an Idea, what do you think? Helps me visualize what I want to do with it. Thinking about the plants you suggested, and will be doing my research. Thanks you!

I used paint on computer, and drew the dogwood trees over where I planted mine, so I am trying to visualize the garden matured. What would you change? Oh, ha, I hope you can tell my bad paint skills, their are hostas, hydrangea drawn in as well, so I can place them better

Bookmark   April 9, 2011 at 8:58PM
More Discussions
Feedback on my design/plans?
In a previous thread I asked for general suggestions...
Kristin
New construction landscaping
I am looking for any suggestions for low maintenance...
lauracrawford28
On Site Calculations - Area
If you do construction as well as design, sooner or...
pls8xx
Front yard design help
Looking to finally put some plants in the front yard....
Matt Johnston
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™