New Ideas, maybe a photo shop?

IRuehl(8b-9a, Savannah GA)March 29, 2011

I just moved here, and am in the process of improving the yard. I don't have a large budget at all, so I have done alot of moving plants to make them more of a focal point. Purchased a dwarf early Elberta peach tree, its centered in the boxwood.

The corner of the house has a new dogwood, backed by pink azaleas to frame it out. I also have Nikko blue and endless summer hydrangeas planted in between the center window, and the frames of the house. I don't mind moving things around, so I am looking for ideas from people who got um :)

Thanks!

I am going with black mulch soon, What would look good boarding the boxwood? Looking for something short thats flowers, perennial.

View from the next to the young dogwood into what I hope to be a flower bed. Any Ideas for this spot? I have the Hydrangeas here, its shady and moist.

What I have done so far

Should I extend the concrete into this grassy, and mulch bed where the boxwood once were? They are mud puddles when it rains

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
IRuehl(8b-9a, Savannah GA)

Thanks, I have been looking into hostas for in front of the 2 windows. I also planted 2 hydrangea, and 2 hostas. Its a slow going thing. I drew this on my comp as an Idea, what do you think? Helps me visualize what I want to do with it. Thinking about the plants you suggested, and will be doing my research. Thanks you!

I used paint on computer, and drew the dogwood trees over where I planted mine, so I am trying to visualize the garden matured. What would you change? Oh, ha, I hope you can tell my bad paint skills, their are hostas, hydrangea drawn in as well, so I can place them better

Bookmark   April 9, 2011 at 8:58PM
More Discussions
Need privacy in backyard on three sides (zone 6)
I really like my neighbors but I live in the suburbs...
stlmom77
Please need help 100% blank slate both front and back
Hi guys glad I found this forum been reading alot of...
lexysdad04
Spacing for Armstrong Maple and Crimson Spire Oak
I plan to provide height to the borders of my backyard...
Bob Sislow
Shrubs need to get pulled out U-G-L-Y
Hi Forum Members: I recently bought my house and the...
dmo12240
Where to find 3/8" minus gravel in NY/NJ??
Our community garden is planning to rehabilitate our...
heavens123
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™