Happy Mother's Day!!!

Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, VirginiaMay 8, 2011

Hello Everyone...

I just wanted to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all of the wonderful moms and grandmoms ....as well as all of you dads who pick up the duties as "Mom.." We certainly dont want to forgot about you all....especially the moms that are no longer with us....they are still in our hearts..just a heartbeat away...

Thanks to all of the moms...you are truly a blessing to us all....THANK YOU!!!

Take care everyone...

Laura in VB

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tapla (mid-MI z5b-6a)

How nice of you, Laura! May I piggyback on your post to offer my hope that all the moms are having a wonderful day and being remembered fondly by their children?

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

Happy Mother's Day!

Al

Bookmark   May 8, 2011 at 7:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jodik_gw

Thank you, Laura and Al... and a belated Happy Mother's Day to you, too... and to all mothers!

It seems everyone had a busy day away from GW... it's nice to spend holidays like Mother's Day with family and those we love... and hopefully, everyone was able to enjoy some nice weather, too!

Bookmark   May 9, 2011 at 5:38AM
More Discussions
Container garden help wanted, re: corn
I am wanting to try something new with my container...
klo12
511 mix
I'm having a hard time understanding the 511 mix.I...
Monzi zone 8a South Carolina
Raybo's 3-2-1 from scratch?
Hey guys this year will be my first time making and...
wakullagirl23
To find popular threads try this...
When you are looking for popular threads from the GW...
Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
Why can't I grow vigna caracalla? Can you?
Hi Everyone I'm in z11 and took a while to get my hands...
rexedwardfairy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™