Have Parrot Lily, Yesterday Today and Tomorrow, and Duranta bush

dragonfli(9 TX)April 5, 2012

I have several trades of Parrot Lily (Alstroemeria psittacina), one trade of Duranta erecta, 3 trades of Yesterday Today and Tomorrow plants. The Parrot Lily will be tubers, and the Duranta and YT&T are all well rooted plants. I will send pictures of the plants prior to trade and ask the same. I am looking for Hidden Ginger or flowering vines that I do not have, but make an offer if you have something else for zone 9. I do not have my wants list yet.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
susangarrison(8b FL Panhandle)

I have hidden ginger and other gingers. As far as flowering vines, the only thing I have is orange trumpet vine and red honeysuckle. The trumpet vine is really pretty--I have it climbing through a Chinese windmill palm, but it is aggravating because it sprouts up up to 5 or 6 feet away. I do love the red honeysuckle though. It blooms all season and only requires pruning once every year or two, but it isn't fragrant like the wild kind. The hummingbirds love both of these vines. I would have to check and see if I can find any rooted pieces of the honeysuckle.

Bookmark   April 7, 2012 at 11:06PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
HAVE: Arisaema proboscideum (mouse plant)
These Arisaema proboscideum had multiplied so much...
bunnynomnom
New site ...where is the SEARCH button?
...can't seem to find it...help? ~Sandy
sandy_village
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
HAVE: Scion Wood
I plan to prune in February or late January and will...
charlieboring
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™