Our front yard needs a redo
I'd like to make some changes to our new (to us) front yard. My husband wants to plant some grass and call it good. That won't do. I need suggestions!
- I plan to add a fence panel on the right side of our house set back a few feet. It will give our pup a place to lay out of the sun. Yay? Nay?
- I can't revise the driveway other than maybe staining it to try and minimize. It was poured just before we moved in.
- I'd love to use a dwarf corkscrew tree if it fits. I think they look awesome in the winter.
- I like contemporary or modern but this house is typical for the neighborhood.
- I'd take a closer picture but really not interested in keeping wood edging, red mulch or pink rocks. And there really isn't anything to keep for plants except the tree.