HAVE: These Iris, Elephant Garlic, Daylilies & more

goldenbuckeye(5/6 OH)May 2, 2014

I have the deep purple iris, the 2 tone iris ((these are both about a foot tall), tall yellow iris, 5 Elephant garlic bulbs per trade which should each be divided into 4 or 5 before planting, lots of named sempervivums (hens & chicks) Dark Star Daylily, Little Dandy Daylily.
I don't want to trade for just one plant because of postage. Make offer even if it isn't on my want list but please don't be offended if I can't use it. Hope we can trade soon!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
goldenbuckeye(5/6 OH)

I also have Red Hot Poker.

Bookmark   May 2, 2014 at 12:40PM
trish_ca(CA 8)

Hi Rosie,
I would love your dwarf irises. I have Japanese irises, Japanese maple tree seedlings (small) and a few Lousiana irises that are lovely I can trade. The Japanese irises and Louisiana irises need sun. You don't have to have a lot of room for the Japanese maple tree since I plant them in pots and trim them into different shapes...they don't have to be in the ground. They look great on the patio!
Let me know.

Bookmark   May 2, 2014 at 6:52PM
cfreeman6334(7b)

I am interested in Louisiana Irises and Japanese Irises... I have a trade list if you want to look at it. Any would be fine as I only have Dutch and Bearded Irises right now.... do not know the names....were my mother's and she passed away and all markers are gone, but could send pics.

Thanks,
Charlotte

Bookmark   May 2, 2014 at 9:53PM
goldenbuckeye(5/6 OH)

Charlotte,
I don't know the names of the iris I have but I don't think they are Louisiana Irises or Japanese Irises. You don't have any plants listed on your page to trade.

Bookmark   May 2, 2014 at 10:54PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Alocasia borneo giant
I am hoping to trade for edibles, tropical fruit or...
keiki
WANTED: Kudzu Wanted
Looking for kudzu cuttings in exchange for the following: catnip...
AndreaFarmer
WANTED. elephant ear
would love elephant ear tubers of any kind. I have...
mamcc2
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™