WANTED: pepperment wanted please

karen1earthangel(5b)May 17, 2014

Hello I have not been on here in years!!!miss this forum..I wanted to know if anyone had nice well rooted peppermint..I want some for my daughter..I used to have tons of it but no more...
also any other kinds of special herbs..she does lots of cooking. she has fennel, oregano already but any other suggestions?
I have lots of things in my garden..I do have sweet woodruff, lots of brunneria, pulmonaria
thanks so much
karen

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hlaverdiere(6)

Hi, I would love to trade some pulmonaria for lemon thyme? Unfortunately our winter took out our peppermint but the thyme is going strong! I also have a ton of chives. If you have issue with my email, my other account is laverdiere (at) sel.k12.oh.us

Bookmark   May 19, 2014 at 7:38PM
SmokyMist(7 East TN)

I would love pulmonaria and brunneria , and have a few different herbs...I can make a list for you if you are interested.

Cheryl

Bookmark   May 21, 2014 at 7:07PM
fizgig777(7)

I have LOTS of peppermint -- healthy, strong, 3+ years in ground, survived deep freeze winters with no problems (was covered in feet of snow this past winter). Can provide runner roots (3-5 sections @ no less than 3" long) and/or 2-3" tall plants (2-3) with roots. Can also do cuttings of sweet mint if you're interested.

My profile lists plants I'm interested in... But I'd also be willing to do "for postage" trade instead.

LMK

Bookmark   May 27, 2014 at 10:17AM
botanicals4u(zone 6 WV)

I have a ton of peppermint, catnip, spearmint and garlic. Would send it for postage. LMK.

Bookmark   May 27, 2014 at 11:33AM
More Discussions
Check out my updated trade list
I do prefer to do large trades if trading plants but...
rozenkruetz
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap Portland, OR area)
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
HAVE: Scion Wood
I plan to prune in February or late January and will...
charlieboring
Want BRUGS cuttings in April or May........
Any one have Brugs cuttings to share in April or may?...
racetowin
Wanted: Pomegranate scions/cuttings
Any type. Had to give up my plants (had Russian varieties)...
Andrea W
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™