Have: Heuchera, rudbeckia, etc.

val1(z4 UT)May 10, 2012

I have heuchera "Melting Fire" and "Dale's Strain". These are beautiful plants grown in 3" pots. I also have rudbeckia, geranium "Biokovo", and small bleeding heart seedlings. I may have other heuchera later after I have time to divide those that need dividing. I also have a beautiful iris that has whitish lavender standards and white falls with purple plicata.

I am looking for tiarellas (particularly creeping varieties), oriental or Asiatic lilies (bulbs must be firm), poppies, perennials that can be grown in large containers and spill over the sides. I am open to other offers as well, but they must be hardy in zone 4.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
illinoisdoglover(z5IL)

Would love to trade for your Heuchera and the beautiful whitish lavender falls with white falls and purple plicata. Let me know what other heuchers you will have. Have many asiatic lilies and oriental mona lisa plus a few NOIDS with pictures. Check out my trade list.Other plants avaiable,Sending you email. Marsha

Bookmark   May 10, 2012 at 8:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
drich30099

I would love some "dales strain". I have lamium for trade, would you like some? I have light purple, lots of it, and a little bit of the dark purple. Looks great in containers as it trails along the ground or over the sides of containers.
I would like to know when you have other heuchera's to trade also, except purple. Thanks! If i figure out how to send email I will do so.

Bookmark   May 11, 2012 at 10:45PM
More Discussions
Wanted: Woodland fern cuttings
Looking for woodland fern, lady in red, any ferns that...
dawnkelsch13
WANTED: Weeping Willow Cuttings...trade/or pay for postage
Need a few cuttings that I can start and grow in Zone...
happytomato2008
Have: sarracenia rhizomez
I have sarracenia and venus flytraps for trade. Looking...
ericmd01
Have: Daffodil bulbs
Moms daffs have gotten out of hand and she is asking...
cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
Wanted grape cuttings, fruit scions Have raspberries, blackberries,etc
I am looking for seedless table grape cuttings that...
bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™