WANTED: Have lg quantiy of iris

beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)May 4, 2014

Mostly a dark purple.... would trade for any standard type cottage garden perennials,hens and chicks, black eyed susans, mints,hollyhocks, asters,verbena ( especially want homestead purple) foxglove, etc. What do you have a surplus of?
Will trade for equal size flat rate boxes of , dug cleaned and trimmed plants

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tamela_star(Zone 7)

Do you have a photo of your passionflower? I have some things on my list that might interest you.

Bookmark   May 4, 2014 at 10:25PM
illinoisdoglover(z5IL)

I would be interested in your dark purple iris, do you have a picture by any chance? Are they TB? I have daylilies, lemon balm, NOID hostas and some NOID peonies and NOID iris if you are interested. Also have sedums.

Bookmark   May 5, 2014 at 12:26AM
beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)

Just wanted to add a photo of the iris. I would also trade for other colors of iris, white, yellow, pink?????

Bookmark   May 5, 2014 at 11:58AM
jeannies_garden(Texas 9)

Do the Iris smell like grape kool-aid? If not then I would be interested in a trade. Have white butterfly Iris and walking iris. Thanks, Jeannie :)

Bookmark   May 5, 2014 at 12:51PM
jeannies_garden(Texas 9)

Picture of butterfly iris....grows in a tall clump (about 3-ft) and blooms white iris that also make new plants once it blooms. Thanks, Jeannie :)

Bookmark   May 5, 2014 at 12:54PM
beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)

Just went out and did a sniff test. I don't detect any scent at all. What kind smell like Kool aid?
i think I'd like that

Bookmark   May 5, 2014 at 2:05PM
gibsongirl74_gw(6)

I believe an iris I pallida smells like grape kool aid. I might have it. I'll let you know if I do. My irises are just coming up.

Bookmark   May 5, 2014 at 4:08PM
beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)

I just found another color in the iris garden. There are several pale lilac opening now and hopefully some others comming along soon.

Bookmark   May 9, 2014 at 11:16AM
beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)

There are several others but I have not gotten photos, still want to trade if any interest

Bookmark   May 29, 2014 at 11:36AM
beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)

Anyone want to trade OR get a medium flat rate box for postage??????

Bookmark   June 13, 2014 at 8:25PM
paty99(z6 NY)

Hi Beth, What colors iris do you have? I am also interested in your naked ladies and daffodils. I have black eyed susans and a couple different hostas.

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

Bookmark   June 14, 2014 at 9:55AM
illinoisdoglover(z5IL)

Hi Beth: How are things going. I have been waiting for the pictures you mentioned you were going to take of the other iris. I too am interested in your daffodils and the other iris, I have to pass on the two pictured since I already have so many of them. Looking to add other colors. Good luck.

Bookmark   June 14, 2014 at 11:47AM
beth_b_kodiak(zone 5a)

I have been getting messages from this post but when I reply, they bounce back as rejected.
Please try clicking on my name at the top of the post and emailing direct. If I can not just click reply and send back to you I will not be able to st up a trade.
THIS OFFER is CLOSED to new traders. If you have already posted above....please try to contact direct.
Almost all of my iris are shades of purple, a very few white and some gold. various shades bloomed one after another for over a month.

Bookmark   June 15, 2014 at 4:25PM
More Discussions
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap Portland, OR area)
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
Wanted: Pomegranate scions/cuttings
Any type. Had to give up my plants (had Russian varieties)...
Andrea W
HAVE: Arisaema proboscideum (mouse plant)
These Arisaema proboscideum had multiplied so much...
bunnynomnom
WANTED. elephant ear
would love elephant ear tubers of any kind. I have...
mamcc2
WANTED: omphalodes cappadocia 'Starry Eyes"
Would love to have this in small plant form/piece of...
Patty57
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™