WANTED: Norfolk Pine Araucaria heterophylla

Euphorbiaceae(9)June 16, 2013

My lover recently suffered a completely unexpected heart attack and passed at the age of 21. He always loved Norfolk pines and wanted to get one, but we didn't have the chance. I'd like to plant one in his honor, possibly atop his grave. I'm willing to trade any plant or plant part I own. Please let me know if you can help. Replies may be slow. Having some difficulty coping. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Euphorbiaceae(9)

Still looking for this. I knwo trees are more difficult than most plants. A couple branches would be fantastic. If anyone has this plant I can spare more than is on my trade list. Just contactme here or rthomas2357@gmail.com

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 8:56PM
tamela_star(Zone 7)

I have one an arrangement from christmas. I normally wouldn't trade any part of it, but for you i will. Please give me a few days to separate it from the others and send it out to you as I'm recovering from surgery I had on Tuesday. Im so sorry for your loss. Please check my want list and see if you have anything I'm looking for. I don't recommend planting it on his grave because the people that maintain the grave yard will dig it up. In my area it is grown indoors, and does very well. I'm looking for a peace lily, Oncidium orchid and goldfish plant along with some more. If you have anything on my wish list please lmk.

Bookmark   July 6, 2013 at 11:23PM
Euphorbiaceae(9)

If you normally wouldnt' trade any part of it then don't worry about it. I don't want you to feel pressured or damage any plants you have. Mine have been what have kept me going the past month. Besides, I don't have anything on your trade list or even anything similar. I tend to collect succulents. Thank you for your sympathy. You're right about the planting at the grave site. I wasn't thinking too clearly when I posted this I suppose.

Bookmark   July 7, 2013 at 1:23AM
More Discussions
New site ...where is the SEARCH button?
...can't seem to find it...help? ~Sandy
sandy_village
Have: grape hyacinth bulbs
I got these from mail order as a free gift. I allready...
tamela_star
passion fruit
anyone have the edible passion fruit vine.... passiflora...
mamcc2
HAVE: Arisaema proboscideum (mouse plant)
These Arisaema proboscideum had multiplied so much...
bunnynomnom
Trade
I am looking for jasmine cuttings, rooted rose cuttings...
guinnevtra
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™