Help identifying brand/model of patio canopy

ramsfan241April 8, 2014

We recently bought a new (to us) house and the canopy in the picture was on the patio in the back yard. It's definitely seen a few seasons and has several small tears and worn spots in it and we realize it only has a few more seasons left to it. The problem is that we don't know what brand or model the canopy is. I haven't been able to locate any sort of label or anything on either the material or the frame to identify the manufacturer. If it's any help, each corner has two 4"x4" metal legs instead of just one leg (I have more pictures that I can share if it would help). If anyone might have any ideas of what company might have made it or directions I could go to look or ask questions, I'd definitely appreciate it.

Thanks,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
emmarene

Did you try googling Awning with your zip code? Many places in my area do it. You could ask Sears for a replacement estimate. Ask the neighbors if they remember who built the awning. Surely one of our smart people can give you much better help than I did.

Bookmark   April 9, 2014 at 7:25PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
yardvaark

Google "10 x 12 replacement canopy" (if that's what size it is) and look at shopping, images or Amazon.

Bookmark   April 9, 2014 at 9:45PM
More Discussions
Women Landscapers?
I am one. Any others out there? Do you hire women workers? If...
lifeflower123
Need tips to make garden spiral
so this is kind of embarrassing but I don't know how...
violetwest
Small Tree Suggestions
I have a 20 x 20 concrete patio that I'd like to put...
kristinainaustin
Need dog fencing layout tips for homestead
We just bought a place on nearly 4 acres that has no...
tracefacemsu
Please need help 100% blank slate both front and back
Hi guys glad I found this forum been reading alot of...
lexysdad04
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™