I am looking for Lady banks rose (yellow)cuttings.
As I am a beginner I do not have anything to trade. But will like it for postage. Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, Gardenweb won't fix the broken link for the exchange instructions but here is a copy.
Special Instructions for Exchanges:
* This area is for the purpose of exchanging seeds or plants of the type covered by this forum.
* The exchanges were created to facilitate the arranging of trades of plants and seeds between members. Please do not use them to solicit donations, ask for free plants or seeds, or ask for items in exchange for postage. All requests must be in the context of arranging a trade. If you have nothing to offer at this time, please wait until you do.
* All exchanges are restricted to users from a particular country, region or state. If it isn't indicated otherwise, the exchange is restricted to residents of the U.S. To find an exchange for your location, check the the exchange index.
* Each post must have a type of trade, subject and a message.
* Trading is done at users' discretion. GardenWeb has no control or responsibility over trades arranged here. Keep in mind some traders may let you down, so it might be wise to keep your initial trade with someone limited to smaller items.
* Messages addressed to or meant for particular users should be sent via email and are not allowed in the exchanges.
* If you have trouble with another person coming through with their end of a trade, you must deal with it privately. It is the consensus of the forum users that this type of thing be kept out of our forums. Any public accusation in this forum, or elsewhere at GardenWeb, will result in the accuser being banned.
* To avoid problems when shipping across borders and some state lines, it is best to ship plants bare-rooted and to label the container as such. It is up to the users involved to determine what is legal and what is not.
* This forum is for the purpose of exchanging material, there should be no need to mention money in any postings. If money is mentioned, the posting will be considered an advertisement and the poster will be banned.
* Trading of patented material is unlawful and is strictly forbidden.
I will be trimming mine back in a few days. I will be glad to share with you.