WANTED: Wandering jew cuttings

chel12vuk(6)June 28, 2013

I would love to have a wandering jew cutting. I have a select few things to trade, I'm new to this so I don't have an abundance of plants yet. I have
citronella geranium,
aloe Vera,
another succulent that I was told was a mexican firecracker,
and Christmas cactus-dark pink flowers.

Let me know, thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
markparsons435(6b)

I have a purple wandering jew that fell the other day and I have broken pieces everywhere - I'd be happy to send you clippings for a cutting of your christmas cactus

Bookmark   June 28, 2013 at 9:21PM
phyllis8483(8)

I have some bolivian jew and purple with the silver streaks on top. Would like to trade for citronella geranium. please email me at crosbyphyllis@yahoo.com

Bookmark   July 1, 2013 at 3:37PM
Euphorbiaceae(9)

I have a purple and green leaved variety. I also have some T. zabrina. I'd exchange either/both for some of your aloe and geranium. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Bookmark   July 2, 2013 at 8:47PM
alwaysgarden(9a)

hello! i was looking for some wandering jew myself, just not the kind i already have, and came upon your post. are you still interested in trading? i am attaching a photo to show you what my wandering jew looks like. it's verigated silver/purple/green, very pretty! i have a ton of it!
is your cintronella plant used to keep bugs away? if so, i'd be very interested in trading for some, and also some aloe if you would like to do more.
please contact me at tarralyssa7@gmail.com. i have added the URL, link to my profile page. i am new on here so it is not completed yet.. getting there.:)
and if anyone else sees this and has any other kinds of wandering jew that they would like to trade, please email me as well. i also have clippings of caleus and porchalaca, as well as fresh and dried herbs.

Here is a link that might be useful: alwaysgarden link to profile

Bookmark   August 20, 2014 at 2:38AM
More Discussions
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
Trade
I am looking for jasmine cuttings, rooted rose cuttings...
guinnevtra
Want BRUGS cuttings in April or May........
Any one have Brugs cuttings to share in April or may?...
racetowin
WANTED: Blueberry plants, Cuttings or Offsets
I am looking for named blueberry plants or offsets...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
WANTED: Kudzu Wanted
Looking for kudzu cuttings in exchange for the following: catnip...
AndreaFarmer
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™