WANTED: spider plant pups

kwie2011June 30, 2014

I'm looking for any interesting spider plant pups (Chlorophytum comosum) including, but not limited to miniature, curly-leafed, Hawaiian, wavy-edged, or any variegated ones regardless of whether ivory or white, or whether the lighter color is in the center or at the edges.

I'm also interested in almost any philodendron cuttings, cuttings from any variety of arrowhead vine (Syngonium), and Chlorophytum laxum (but probably no one has extras because it doesn't pup).

I have pups from a very vigorous solid green spider plant variety - that very occasionally produces pups with a few white edged leaves (only 2 pups and 5 white-edged leaves so far). I don't have enough of the oddball pups to trade, but their solid green brethren probably also carry the gene, if it really is a gene. It hasn't been doing this long enough for me to figure it out.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana(zone 5/6)

Hi kwie2011,

Welcome to The Plant Exchange.

Please see the link below for getting set up for trading. It also helps if you will list where you are located, in the box provided for the garden zone. See I am 5/6 S INdiana.

hth.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Edit Your Membership Details

Bookmark   July 1, 2014 at 8:54AM
kwie2011

I'm in western Oregon, zone 8, but it hasn't changed the info on my previous post. Maybe it'll show up on this one.

K

Bookmark   July 1, 2014 at 3:12PM
retsec

Do u have anything to trade besides spider plants

Bookmark   July 1, 2014 at 3:24PM
kwie2011

I'm pretty plant-poor right now, so I don't have much else to trade. In not too long, my little Crasula tetragona (type of jade) might need another pinching, but that's about it. Sorry. :-(

Bookmark   July 1, 2014 at 4:37PM
thejosh626

Hi there I'm pretty foliage houseplant obsessed. I'm not sure what spider plant I have butit us def a common spp. I do have lots of philo and pothos for trade however. Pilea is cool. If you have any nifty plants I don't have we should trade.

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 12:53PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
Have: Daffodil bulbs
Moms daffs have gotten out of hand and she is asking...
cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
French Tarragon - Edmonds
Anyone want some French Tarragon? I have a 4ft by...
plantmgr24
WANTED: Blueberry plants, Cuttings or Offsets
I am looking for named blueberry plants or offsets...
cactuspaul Tulsa zone7
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™