Need suggestions for landscaping in yard please..

NewYardInGaMay 16, 2012

Hi!

I just joined this site, since I have seen others on here that have gotten great suggestions on what to plant in their yard. We recently just moved into a house that had a great landscaping design, but unfortunately a lot of the bushes died off, so we had to dig them up, and now start from scratch. The main area I need help with is the place in front of the garage. What bushes would look good there that would coordinate with the color of the house? I want something that is good and hardy, also something that is low in front of the windows, but something taller in between the windows. Thanks for any help you may give!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
NewYardInGa

Is there a way to add a picture on here? I only see optional link url and name of the link. I wanted to upload some pics off my computer, so you could see my yard. Thanks.

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 9:54AM
designoline6(Z6)

You really need to post some pics that show the context and situated and conditions(if have,include drainage irrigation)(They are not too close up.a panoramic shot is good).
first upload photo to any photo-hosting site.Photobucket and Flickr are examples . While at that photo on the site,
look for a link to "share." Then look for a way of obtaining "html code" (don't select the thumbnail version.)
Copy that code and paste it directly into your message here.
You should tell me that sun light time(or where face?) I know you are from Georgia.

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 10:18AM
yardvaark

Here's how it works on Flickr (beginning on the page where the photo is located.) Examine your photo-hosting site for something similar...

By yardvaark at 2012-05-09

Bookmark   May 16, 2012 at 3:37PM
More Discussions
Need privacy in backyard on three sides (zone 6)
I really like my neighbors but I live in the suburbs...
stlmom77
Need dog fencing layout tips for homestead
We just bought a place on nearly 4 acres that has no...
tracefacemsu
Show Me Your Small Private Backyard Landscaping
Looking for picture-based examples of up to a 1/4 acre...
Bob Sislow
Wind, sun and what best fits my backyard
Hi everyone! Please ignore the grass situation, will...
Bama_Joe
Can a new wood fence be moved?
I recently purchased a house with a newly installed...
dyhgarden
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™