HAVE: Geranium maderense

audrey_gwJuly 1, 2014

I have some Geranium maderense seedlings that are only about 3 inches high at the moment. Although this is supposed to be one of the more spectacular hardy geraniums, it isn't hardy in my zone! If interested, you can find my want list at the following link, and e-mail me from my member page. Please post here to let me know that you are doing so. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Audrey's Trade List

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mark4321_gw

It is a spectacular plant, and I've seen it blooming and huge in a 1 gallon pot. I already have it (or technically, I gave it to my sister).

Audrey, if you are interested in Impatiens bicolor I have a ton of seeds already, as well as a couple plants that are starting to form seed pods. I think Joy C. has it as well. If not, she will. That's one that should be a good reseeder in your area and could be fun to try. It's an annual related to I. balfourii and it reseeds and returns in Westchester County and in Denver, CO.

Sorry to switch the topic. I was thinking of contacting you a couple weeks ago, but forgot. This forum makes it convenient.

Here is a link that might be useful: Recently discovered Impatiens bicolor on a Facebook forum

Bookmark   July 2, 2014 at 3:09AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Alocasia borneo giant
I am hoping to trade for edibles, tropical fruit or...
keiki
Want BRUGS cuttings in April or May........
Any one have Brugs cuttings to share in April or may?...
racetowin
Have: grape hyacinth bulbs
I got these from mail order as a free gift. I allready...
tamela_star
HAVE: Raspberry & Blackberry bareroot to a good home
I need to clear an area that is covered with healthy...
tomato345
HAVE: Have Orange Thanksgiving Cuttings
As soon as the weather warms up, I will be repotting...
debbie_ms
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™