WANTED: looking for fig trees

ediblelandscaping.sc(7b-8)July 14, 2012

I have brown turkey, black mission, Chicago Hardy,& Celestial they are all too small right now to propagate but have 3 types of erect thornless blackberries I can trade, a few small pink lemonade blueberry plants 4- 7 inches and 3 type of hardy kiwi all of witch are in 1 gallon pots. please let me know what you have and I can ship them anywhere in the US. because of high shipping fees I can't offer all my plants to the 50 states abroad I have 3-5 gallon grafted apples, pears, cherries, and more for SC & NC local trades only. I'm fine with meeting half way anywhere in SC & NC if it's worth both our times. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MoonFire(8b)

I can send cuttings of a fig tree we have...don't know what kind it is tho...it has big leaves and medium to big size figs and grows to a big bush/tree if not pruned back...it weathers the winters here in south alabama well and comes back nice and big every year...email me if interested...sorry i don't know what type it is and i have no rooted cuttings...

Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 9:50AM
ediblelandscaping.sc(7b-8)

it's probably too hot to ship cuttings safely but if you'll wait till late fall early winter we can work something out then.

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 4:43PM
MoonFire(8b)

okie dokie :)

Bookmark   July 24, 2012 at 5:21PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Scion Wood
I plan to prune in February or late January and will...
charlieboring
2nd annual 'Shovel Prune' plant swap Portland, OR area)
Just wanted remind people to start thinking about,...
duane456
Wanted grape cuttings, fruit scions Have raspberries, blackberries,etc
I am looking for seedless table grape cuttings that...
bemonkey Zone 7 South New Jersey
HAVE CRINUM LILY
I have some extra CRINUM lilies, I would like to trade...
mamcc2
Have: grape hyacinth bulbs
I got these from mail order as a free gift. I allready...
tamela_star
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™