WANTED: Crocosmia Lucifer

bobbih(z10 San Diego)August 14, 2014

I would like a large trade of Crocosmia Luifer. My lists aren't up to date but take a look and maybe I still have what you're looking for.Presently have some canna and white bearded iris freshly dug two days ago.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ladyrose65

Hello bobbih, I recently purchased 3 1-gallon pots of Crocosmia Lucifer via Amazon from Hirt's garden. I paid $21.24 with S&H. Each container had 3 to 4 bulbs in each pot. Very Healthy. Check them out.
Sincerely, Avis M.

Bookmark   August 14, 2014 at 9:21PM
Queen-Gardener(5 OH)

I've heard that they spread rapidly, so I'm surprised more people aren't offering to share, but instead giving you catalog info - terrible. I thought this was a trade site, and this is the second time today I've come across this behavior. If someone is asking for a plant on a plant trade site, they obviously don't want to buy it. And why buy when you can trade or pay postage?! Gardeners share, and plants multiply. I hope you have luck getting your crocosima - I think I may be getting lucky soon, with a small trade in the works. I've heard they grow well under all garden conditions. They're pretty.

Bookmark   August 27, 2014 at 10:22AM
Queen-Gardener(5 OH)

ALSO, Hirt's is an Ohio nursery that is also selling on Etsy.com, I just found out, and possibly other outlets. It looked like the Etsy shipping was cheaper than Amazon.

Bookmark   August 27, 2014 at 10:23AM
joelhar

I'll be dividing up my Crocosmias in a few weeks. I'm hoping to double what I have, the rest are yours.

The ones in the back are blooming prolifically, the ones in front didn't bloom (I don't know why).

Canna is nice, another hummingbird plant!

Bookmark   August 29, 2014 at 4:04PM
More Discussions
WANTED colocasia pinapple princess
Lost this one a few years ago and it seems to have...
miketropic
HAVE: Alocasia borneo giant
I am hoping to trade for edibles, tropical fruit or...
keiki
Good news! Trade lists are back!
If you check a member's profile page, you will see...
Tamara
Wanted: asiatic lilies and tulip bulbs
Hello. Im looking for asiatic lilies and bright colored...
ericmd01
passion fruit
anyone have the edible passion fruit vine.... passiflora...
mamcc2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™