WANTED: Wanted- unique/ uncommon houseplants.

flower.baby(southern oregon)August 8, 2012

Pretty much anything other than thoes green vine common house plants.

I am interested in hoyas, white, yellow, or orange Christmas/ thanksgiving cactus, or any Easter cactus..

Also wanting an orchid cactus/ epi cactus, (red or pinks) or a night blooming orchid cactus/ queen of the night/ dutchmans pipe epi cactus.

But willing to consider any other uncommon houseplant.

Starts/ clippings I have to trade:

Orchid cactus with 2-3 inch pink flowers

Hindu rope Hoya

Hoya with silver specks

Christmas cactus with red & pink/fuschia flowers. (my large cc is about 50 years old. It was my grandmothers.

All in good health.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cashclan(7)

I have Hoya Kentiana I can share I'm interested in your Hoya with silver specs. If I can think of some other house plants that I have enough to share I would also like some of the Orchid cactus, off to church so don't have time to plunder through my plants.
talk to you soon, lmk if you are interested in the Kentiana
Sharon Cash
Zine 7

Bookmark   August 8, 2012 at 5:59PM
greengirl2009

Please review my list for items that may be of interest; have rooted cereus cactus leaf. I would like orchid cactus. Thanks much.

Bookmark   August 8, 2012 at 7:09PM
tess1893(NC 6/7)

Hey, I would love some of the orchid cactus. I have some Easter cactus I could share, just look at my list and see if there is something there you want. I have a few more plants that are not listed yet. Oh, I would love to have some of the silver spec hoya and Christmas cactus.

Bookmark   August 10, 2012 at 4:59PM
tess1893(NC 6/7)

Hey, I would love some of the orchid cactus. I have some Easter cactus I could share, just look at my list and see if there is something there you want. I have a few more plants that are not listed yet. Oh, I would love to have some of the silver spec hoya and Christmas cactus.

Bookmark   August 10, 2012 at 5:00PM
plantmasterm(z7)

Hi flowerbaby, do you have any cuttings left to trade..if so I would be interested in the hindu rope and also the hoya with the silver specks..I have mother of thousands, hoya but don't know the variety, fiddle leaf philo,also have crown of thorns and and old variety of syngonium that matures to five leaflets used to called nephthytis..if anyone else reading this post would be interested in any of my cuttings just drop me an email..Im also interested in a couple of clivia and amazon lily bulbs.

Bookmark   August 25, 2012 at 12:05AM
perle_de_or(Zone 7)

I have Beef Steak Begonia and would love to trade for a Hoya that is not Carnosa (I already have that one and want to acquire a different variety. Send email thru my profile page. Thanks.
Perle.

Bookmark   August 30, 2012 at 11:12AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Rudbeckia maxima, Asclepias
Would like to set up a spring trade for Rudbeckia maxima,...
lovesblooms
HAVE: Scion Wood
I plan to prune in February or late January and will...
charlieboring
HAVE: Alocasia borneo giant
I am hoping to trade for edibles, tropical fruit or...
keiki
Good news! Trade lists are back!
If you check a member's profile page, you will see...
Tamara
HAVE CRINUM LILY
I have some extra CRINUM lilies, I would like to trade...
mamcc2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™