WANTED: Irises

LullabyF360September 25, 2013

I don't have much to trade as far as plants go. Would like at least two bulbs of the same color per trade. Bearded irises are prefered but not mandatory.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aquawise(zone 4 Utah)

I am giving away some small Iris starts! All I ask is that you pay postage! $6 for a small flat rate box. I cannot tell you the color as the Dear have scattered the tags. I can mark them so you know what ones are the same color as I dig them. LMK if you might want some of these. These Iris are all TB's. They are very over crowded so the new growth is small.

Bookmark   September 26, 2013 at 10:37AM
LullabyF360

It will probably be a week or more before I could get the money. I have some personal problems that decided to happen last night. No idea how long this will carry out, but this goes as a warning to anyone who posts here for a trade. SORRY!!!

Bookmark   September 26, 2013 at 11:27AM
princessgrace79(8 PNW)

I have a few small purple bearded i dug out yesterday, and maybe some Japanese iris or voodoo lily, I may have have a few small ones that could go first class. Do you have any bulbs for trade? I've never had much luck with seeds.

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 12:37AM
LullabyF360

princessgrace

I have tigridia bulbs to spare. They have not gotten into the ground yet, & I'm sure I won't be using them all.

aquawise

I might be able to send you postage for a small flat rate box next week. Will a miney order be fine? I do not have paypal & know many prefer that method of payment. LMK.

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 8:38AM
wally_1936(8b)

All I have is seeds from some wild Iris plants. Purple and white bearded, but they love to spread.

Paul

Bookmark   September 29, 2013 at 9:35PM
More Discussions
Have: Daffodil bulbs
Moms daffs have gotten out of hand and she is asking...
cinnie0 (z 9b / So Cal)
HAVE: Arisaema proboscideum (mouse plant)
These Arisaema proboscideum had multiplied so much...
bunnynomnom
WANTED: Kudzu Wanted
Looking for kudzu cuttings in exchange for the following: catnip...
AndreaFarmer
HAVE: Have Orange Thanksgiving Cuttings
As soon as the weather warms up, I will be repotting...
debbie_ms
Trade
I am looking for jasmine cuttings, rooted rose cuttings...
guinnevtra
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™